Chapter 22

A/n: the bitch is back😜

______________________________________

The next day, Gigi and Lily were at her locker eyeing Devi and Paxton holding hands and looking at each other.

"I need a bucket, I swear if I look any longer I might puke." Lily gagged as Gigi laughed loudly bringing attention to them.

"What?!" Gigi shouted as everyone looked away.

"Lily, c'mon you have Ethan, now." Gigi stated looking at her best friend.

"I know, we both like each other but it's not the same, Gigi." Lily looked down.

Gigi looked at her friend, eyes full of empathy as she put her arm around Lily's shoulders. "Okay, from now on, no more talking about those two."

"Plus, I heard they haven't even had sex yet." Gigi shrugged as they started walking.

"And I should care about that, why?" Lily sarcastically asked.

"I just thought I should mention it." Gigi laughed.

They had found Trent, all walking to class together.

"There's my babe." Trent smirked looking at Eleanor.

The two girls looked at each other and shrugged, following Trent.

"Hey, guess what?" Trent started, "I can burp your name."

Before Eleanor even had a chance to react, he was already burping her name.

Lily quickly grabbed Trent's shoulders and gave Eleanor a sweet smile.

"Sorry about that El." Lily smiled as Eleanor returned it.

_____________________________________

That day Lily went straight home after school, she did some homework and cleant up a bit.

She was currently in the living room watching TV, enjoying the drama free life for a few minutes.

There was repetitive knocking at the door.

"If this is the police I might kill myself." Lily whispered as she cautiously approached the door.

"Devi?" Lily asked in pure confusion.

"Listen, I know I'm the last person you want to see right now, but I really need some advice!" Devi almost cried out.

Lily stood there, debating if she should let her in or not.

"Alright, come in." Lily stated waving her inside.

"I don't know if I'm ready for sex yet!" Devi stated as the two girls were ending their current conversation about her and Paxton.

"Then your not ready." Lily stated simply.

"What?" Devi asked confused.

"If you're this stressed about it and contemplating it, then you're not ready." Lily shrugged, giving genuinely good advice.

"But apparently Paxton will break up with me if I don't." Devi looked down as Lily had a lost look on her face.

"Did he tell you that?" Lily questioned.

"No, some bitches this morning did." Devi said sighing.

"Paxton won't leave you just because of sex, Devi." Lily started off, "Look, I don't like you much, but if he does, he won't just leave you if you're not ready."

Devi smiled at the girl, the fact she gave her honest advice rather than telling her to leave.

"Listen, thank you, Lily," Devi started, "I know I haven't been amazing to you, but you're actually really cool."

"Thanks Devi." Lily genuinely smiled as the girls got up.

"Hug?" Devi smiled.

"Nope." Lily smiled, "But go on, have fun on you're date, Devi."

Lily let her out of the house as she went back to sitting on her couch, letting out a few tears.

Paxton wasn't hers anymore.
She wasn't his anymore.

That's all that kept replaying in her head almost the entire night.

______________________________________

After first period, with a lot of awkward glances between Lily and Paxton, it was finally over.

Her and Gigi walked out of class with Devi, Fabiola and Eleanor.

"Eleanor!" They heard Trent say loudly from across the hall.

Everyone went silent as Trent was standing there.

"This is kinda dramatic-" Lily whispered as Gigi nugged her in the ribs.

"Sh, I wanna see this!" Gigi whisper shouted as Lily rolled her eyes.

"How could you leave me hanging back there with my high five?" Trent stated, looking almost heartbroken.

After them going back and forth they ended up kissing as everyone looked at them in shock.

"Hell yeah!" Lily stated loudly as her friends looked at Eleanor proudly.

Later that day, Gigi and Lily went back to Lily's place, setting up popcorn and drinks for a movie night.

Once again, there was a knock at the door.

"I'll get it!" Gigi stated as Lily was pouring drinks in the kitchen.

"Lily we have a problem!" Gigi shouted as Lily rolled her eyes.

"Why?" Lily asked refusing to go to the door.

"Lily! Big problem!" Gigi shouted louder.

Lily gave up and walked towards the door to see Paxton standing there, while Gigi was glaring at him.

"Oh fuck no," Lily stated loudly, "Out." She said sternly.

"Lily I just wanna talk-" Paxton started but got cut off quickly.

"I don't give a shit, out!" Lily walked closer and pushed him out the door.

She didn't realize she was that strong.

"Lily, please." Paxton stated with almost puppy eyes.

Lily looked at Gigi then back to Paxton.

"Didn't think I would do this again, come in." Lily stated.

"Only ten minutes, then you're out of here." Gigi looked at him sternly.

______________________________________

a/n: writing might be a lil rusty chat.

anywho i hope you guys enjoy this!

pls comment more ideas or plots for this story cause im quite clueless.

love y'all.