Chapter 19

GUYS PLS SHOW SOME LOVE TO
Kailyn746749 SHE'S GIVEN SO MANY IDEAS FOR THIS STORY!!
______________________________________

One time for my LA sisters

One time for my LA hoes

Lame ------ can't tell the difference

One time for a ----- who knows

Don't save her

She don't wanna be saved

Don't save her she don't wanna be saved

Don't save her

She don't wanna be saved

No Role Modelz -J.Cole

______________________________________

As Lily and Aneesa were walking towards the car, they were gossiping about what just happened.

"I'm not sure why she was following me around all day, dude!" Aneesa began, "It's like she just wouldn't leave me alone."

"I wish she would leave me alone, if we're being honest." Lily let out a low chuckle.

Aneesa was about to respond when a brown haired boy skated right past them, with a bit of speed.

"Damn, alright then." Lily stated in sarcasm as he practically flew past them.

They hopped into Gigi's car, Lily in the front and Aneesa in the backseat.

"Was that Ethan?" Gigi asked in confusion while starting the car.

"Who?" Lily and Aneesa ask in unison, as to them being recently new to the surroundings of the school.

"That skater guy, damn he had the glow up of the century." Gigi laughed as they reversed out the parking and drove off.

They ended up stopping at the mall before heading home, they all hopped out, entering the mall.

"Where should we go?" Aneesa asked both of the girls.

"McDonald's."

"Victoria's Secret." Gigi and Lily stated simultaneously.

"Weird combination but sure." Aneesa laughed loudly as the three girls went to look at the stores.

"So um, who's paying?" Aneesa asked.

Lily and Gigi look at each other, deciding on rock, paper scissors.

"Rock paper scissors, shoot!" They say together.

Lily chose paper.

Gigi chose rock.

"God damnit!" Gigi sighed.

Aneesa and Lily faced each other doing the exact same thing.

Aneesa won.

"Fucking shit!" Lily groaned out in frustration, going to the counter placing the cash in the staff's hand as they ordered their food.

After that they went to a cute coffee shop, which Gigi had paid for their drinks.

And they went to go het cotton candy, which Aneesa had paid for.

"See you tomorrow!" Gigi shouted as she drove away after dropping Lily off.

After having a hot shower and doing her skincare, she laid in bed, thinking about Paxton.

She felt like she wasn't allowed to cry, or she just couldn't. Her body was completely tired of crying over him.

She looked at a picture on her side table of her and Paxton, they were in the booth taking photos, she had it in a frame.

She immediately faced in downwards and turned around in her bed, looking at the wall trying to fall asleep.

"Lily." She heard her mom say, as she knocked on her door.

"Come in!" Lily stated as her voice cracked, she was on the verge of crying.

"My love, what's going on? I feel like you've been so down lately, I want you to know that I'm here." Her mom smiled empathetically as she sat down on the corner of her bed.

"I don't even know what to do anymore, mom." Lily sat up and gave her mother a hug.

She needed it.

______________________________________

The next day, she got to school, alongside Gigi and Aneesa, as they walked in.

"Hey, Liliana, right?" She turned around to see the brown haired, skater boy from yesterday.

"Yeah, Ethan, I assume?" She smiled.

"The one and only." He joked.

There was an awkward silence between all of the teenagers.

"So...you free after school today?" He asked, his brown eyes not breaking contact with hers.

"Yeah, you know, I have cheer, so." Lily smiled awkwardly. "Some other time though?"

"Definitely." He smirked and walked away.

She wasn't worried about cheer, it felt blind to just go with someone else after the breakup.

"It just feels wrong." Lily stated taking a bite out of her brownie.

"He got with someone else before the breakup even happened, Lily, you can't mope over him forever." Gigi stated placing a hand on hers.

"Speak of the devil." Aneesa stated as they sat at the lunch table and saw Paxton and Trent walk in.

"Trent!" Lily smiled and called him over, unfortunately, that meant Paxton joined along.

"Wassup, Lily!" Trent smiled.

"Hey." Paxton stated giving a nod to the group, who all sent glares his way.

"I called Trent, not you." Lily said harshly as Paxton looked down and walked away.

"Hey, have you met my boy, Ethan?" Trent asked talking slowly. "He's like so killer dude!"

"Yeah, talked to him this morning." Lily chuckled.

"He's totally rad, there he is!" Trent looked up to see Ethan standing close to their table.

Ethan smirked slightly and walked over towards them.

"What's happening." Ethan smiled as he carelessly sat down and swung his arm around Lily's chair.

"Well-" Lily started.

"Paxton totally cheated on her man, he's my homeboy, but bro it's just like wild to me because -" Trent started rambling.

"Anyway!" Aneesa interrupted, sensing the timing was extremely off for the story.

"What classes you guys have next?" She asked.

"History."

"English."

"Um."

"Spanish." Lily sighed out as she checked her timetable.

"Me too, I'll walk you?" Ethan offered her a smile.

"Sure." Lily smiled back gratefully.

They all failed to notice a jealous looking Paxton, glaring at the boy.

a/n: hope y'all enjoyed.

sorry for spelling or grammatical errors LMAO.

have a good one.

𝑭𝒍𝒂𝒘𝒍𝒆𝒔𝒔 | Paxton Hall Yoshida |जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें