Alastor walks away, leaving an annoyed Vaggie, who squints her eyes at Alastor.

Chromastone: 'Weirdo.'

After having a good look around, Alastor goes back to Charlie.

Alastor: "So where is your hotel staff?"

Charlie: "Heh, well..."

Charlie gestures to Vaggie, who glares daggers at Alastor.

Alastor: "Oh, ho, ho." He readjusts his monocle, before walking away. "You'll need more than that."

Alastor walks over to Angel Dust, who is sitting in a chair.

Alastor: "And what can you do, my feminine fellow?"

Angel Dust: "I can suck your dick."

Alastor is shocked for a moment, but retains his composure.

Alastor: "Hah!" He leans in. "No."

Alastor begins to walk away as Angel Dust leans back in his chair.

Angel Dust: "Your loss."

Alastor stands directly in front of Chromastone, the two around the same height.

Alastor: "So, what is it you do, my crystalline comrade?"

Chromastone: "That's none of your business, demon."

Alastor chuckles as he walks over to the nearby fireplace, which is practically falling apart.

Alastor: "Oh, this just won't do!" He looks back at the others. "I suppose I can cash in a few favors to lighten things up."

Alastor snaps his finger, and fire erupts from the broken fireplace. When the flame does down, the fireplace is clean and new, and a small black figure is sitting in the middle of the flames.

Alastor walks over to the fireplace, picking up the black figure out of the fire.

The little figure opens a singular eye, staring at the others. Then, poof! All the dirt and soot falls off of the figure, revealing an adorable little demon.

 Then, poof! All the dirt and soot falls off of the figure, revealing an adorable little demon

Alastor: "This little darling is Nifty!"

Alastor drops Nifty to the floor. Nifty looks up at everybody with a toothy grin.

Nifty: "Hi, I'm Nifty! It's nice to meet you!" Her eye looks between the others. "It's been a while since I've made new friends!"

Nifty's eyes land on Chromastone, and she gets very excited.

Nifty: "Oh, a man!" She crawls up Chromastone's body, reaching his face and getting very close. "What's your name?"

Chromastone: "......Ben." He sounds uncomfortable. "Do you normally do this to men?"