Turf War

Another week has passed, and the day has finally come: Extermination Day!

Ben and the Carmilla family had their hands a bit full towards the end, but more on that some other time.

The Princess of Hell, Charlie Morningstar, sings to herself as she begins the end of Extermination Day ceremony.

As Charlie begins the ceremony, she reminisces on numerous memories, all while looking down at Hell below.

=============================================================================================

A small little demon falls from the sky, hitting the ground hard. His eyes open, and he sits up, his four arms feeling around his body.

Demon: "I'm alive?" He looks down at his arms. "I'm alive!"

He is suddenly run over by a car, his body being crushed, blood splattering everywhere.

The car stops a little bit after running over the demon, and a tall and fluffy individual gets out of the passenger door.

The feathery demon from inside the car, his left eye being a heart, talks to Angel Dust as he gets out.

Driver: "Thanks for the fun time, hot stuff."

Angel Dust: "Yeah, yeah. Listen. Keep this discreet, you hear me?" He closes the door, poking his head through the open window. "I can't let it get out that I'm offering my services to complete randos on the street. It was a quick cash-grab." He snaps his fingered at the driver. "Got it?"

Driver: "Whatever you say, slut!"

The driver cackles at Angel Dust.

Angel Dust: "Ouch, ooh. Such an insult." He says sarcastically. "Let me know when you come up with something creative to call me, you sack of poorly packaged horse shit."