The Beginning of it All

Just another peaceful day in Hell. Murder, screams, all the sorts of stuff you would see down there.

Unknown to anyone, a small, green portal opens up in the sky.

Something comes out at a pretty high speed, the portal closing behind it.

Said object coming out of the portal was a disgruntled and annoyed Ben Tennyson.

Ben: "So this is Hell?" He shrugs to himself as he looks at the city below. "Kinda just looks like Earth, but probably shittier."

Ben starts paying more attention to the ground below, which seems to be getting closer and closer at a fast pace.

Ben: "I should probably do something about this."

Ben starts fiddling with the Omnitrix, but it is currently in the red. But it also looks odd and different.

Ben: "Ugh, it recalibrates on me and is still timed out

Ben: "Ugh, it recalibrates on me and is still timed out." He leans back in the air, folding his arms behind his head. "Eh, I'll just wait until the watch saves me. It always does."

Ben quickly gets closer and closer to the ground, and, just before making contact, a green light envelopes his body as he hits the ground. This causes a huge dust cloud to form around him, making passerby's stop and watch.

As the smoke clears, it reveals Ben in his Heatblast form standing in a crater.

Heatblast: 'Weird. I thought it would make me go Four Arms or Diamondhead to survive the fall.' He shakes his head as he walks out of the crater. 'Whatever. It got the job done.'

As Heatblast walks through the streets of Hell, he notices several sinners staring at him provocatively, both male and female.

Heatblast: 'Oh, great. Just what I need today.' He sighs to himself, rubbing the spot between his eyes with his hand. 'Regardless, I need to figure out how this place works.'

As Heatblast makes his way through city, he is approached by three demon women.

Demon 1: "Hello, big guy~."