Day 21🎭

I lied, maybe I thought I was fine, I don't know if I actually am, 3 weeks without you seems insane, I don't know how I've gotten this far...it seems unfair that your so fine without me, I wonder how you could be so fine without me when I have to spend my days convincing myself I'm okay, even the chime of the notification from snap and my heart races like the waves, though I know it's not you I still feel the bolt of electricity wondering "if" and "maybe"... I'll be okay in the end, whether we end up together or not, I know it'll be in some life, whether it's this one or another, I need to remember that, I need to find hope again...I trust that we'll be reunited one day, I hope you do too, apart of me knows you do from your last promise but I know feelings change.

I know your doing fine without me, I know your happy, and a selfish part of me hates that... my feelings for you will never change, the wait for you will never go away, I think you know that, but I'm starting to realise that if you could be so okay without me, after everything you promised, after everything you said then maybe, just maybe your feelings have already changed and your last promise may have already broken, so while I sit here and convince myself I'm fine while your okay without me then maybe, just maybe I really was just the distraction...
23/5/24

I miss you, I hate it.