40 - Lutt Putt Gayii

Chalo let's start with the chapter without further delay.

Vote target : 450 votes ✨️
Comments : no limit (bahut saare Comments karo)

___________________________________________

"Kritharth ab chodhiye bhi yeh gussa"

Goosebumps erupted on his neck listening to her voice and the proximity between them were a fuel to her words.

He took a deep breath and pushed her lightly by her shoulders and spoke in a dangerous cold voice while looking straight into her voice.

"Just because I love you , I won't allow you to hurt my feelings once again"

Shivers ran down her spine and her heart broke listening to his words. She couldn't believe he was the same sunshine boy whose face was always adorned with a beautiful smile.

"Kritharth mein vo-" she was about to say something but they were interrupted by a knock on the cabin door. He got up from his seat and went to open the door , ignoring her presence.

Opening the door he saw Kartika looking at him with her one of the cutest smile. He smiled looking at her which only widened her grin.

"Papa aapki aur mumma ki secrets talks hogyi ?" She said while wiggling her eyesbrows.

Kritharth shook her head and said

"Behave princess" he tried to be stern with her but failed miserably.

"Khikihkhikhi" she just giggled in return and ran towards her mumma.

Aakriti instantly picked her up in her arms and kissed her cheeks.

She slowly spoke in her ears

"Papa ko bolo aaj hum teeno lunch karne ke liye bahar jaayenge" Kartika nodded her head and turning her face towards her father she said

"Papa aaj hum bahar chale lunch ke liye ?" Kritharth raised his one eyebrow at her thinking Aakriti must have said her to do this , shaking his head he agreed to her. To which she clapped her hands in air. Aakriti and Kritharth smiled looking at her.
___________________________________________

Three of them were sitting in Kritharth's car where he was on the driver seat , Aakriti beside him on the passenger seat and Kartika at the back.

Kritharth looked at Kartika through the mirror and asked

"Kaha chale princess lunch ke liye ?" She was about to say something when Aakriti spoke

"Chaliye wahi famous Chole bhature ki shop hai na main market mein waha chalte hai" excitement was evident in her voice. Kritharth lips turned a bit upward seeing her excitement but composed himself and said in his cold voice