16 - Singing competition

In London

In London

AT NIGHT :-

Tere Mere Yun Beech Me
Kahan Se Aa Gaya Yeh Jahaan
Poochhe Bina Mujhse Agar
Tu Le Chuka Hai Faisla
Kabhi Na Aana Bhale Dobaara
Magar

[Humko Tere Bina Jeena Toh Sikha
Chale Jaana Phir Hai Jaana Jahan] -(2)

Thodi Der Pehle Tu Mera Hi Toh Tha
Toh Phir Ab Kyun Mera Nahi
Aisa Kya Hua Jo Badal Gaya Tu
Kyun Mujhpe Bharosa Nahi
Zamaana Poochhega Humse, Bahaana Kya Banayenge
Chhupa Le Aansoo, Nahi Hai Itna
Hunar

[Humko Tere Bina Jeena Toh Sikha
Chale Jaana Phir Hai Jaana Jahan] -(2)

Humko Sikha Ke Chale Jaana Jeena
Jeena Sikha Ke Chale Jaana
Jeena Sikha Ke Chale Jaana Jeena

I finished singing the song and stare at her picture for some time before keeping it back in the cupboard. I heard a knock on the door of my room and goes to open it and saw Arya standing there with two beer bottles in his hands.

"Come on bro let's get drunk tonight" He said to me while forwarding a bottle towards me.

"I don't feel like drinking today Arya" I said sighing.

"I know bro it's not easy for you but I am here with you hmm" he said while patting my back and I smiled weakly at him.

"You know Arya I was ready to accept her as she is but seems like she didn't trusted me and Janvi said right she thinks of me as a kid whose love is just so childish" I completed my sentence and noticed a sudden change in his behavior , he was looking a bit nervous.

"Are you okay Arya ?"

"Yes yes I am fine don't worry"

"OK then you start I will get Some snacks for us" I said and moved towards kitchen to get some snacks. After getting the snacks I noticed Arya's phone ringing , I thought it will be of Akshara but I was confused looking at the caller ID it says 'Janvi di'.

Why was Janvi calling Arya if she wants to talk to me then she should have called me na why him ?

I was going to pick up the call when Arya snatched the phone from my hand , I was startled by his this reaction.

He looked somewhat nervous as if I was going to catch one of his lie.

"Arya why was Janvi calling you ?"

"Oh that maybe your phone wasn't reachable that's why"

I nodded my head not being convinced by his explanation.

We moved towards my room and sat near the window enjoying the beers and the wind flowing creating a peaceful environment around. I closed my eyes enjoying the wind.