Happy Birthday & Zak Finds Out

oOo

Today is Zak's 37th Birthday, Yup Its April 5 Now, I'll Make Zak His Favorite Dish or I'll take him out for His Birthday Dinner, He Just Turned 37, He's going to have a Very Nice Birthday. I had Booked Olive Garden and they had Told me that Their Closed, I had Sighed Sadly Booking Panda Express, They had Let us in, Thank God. I had Closed His Eyes, and He had Begged To Open his eyes, So I Did and he was Surprised, He had Kissed me right in front of The Cameramen Who Had Shoot me and Zak Kissing. Now on my Feedback on Twitter it had said"Who's Bel Rose Kissing? Must be The Zak Bagans Guy from TV Ghost adventures! Looks like Rebel is Dating Zak Bagans! Will Rebel Be Lasted With Zak Bagans? And it looks to me that Zak's Birthday is today, Turning 37!" I had Gotten angry, Ugh Why Did Charles Had To Do that?! Now I'm Dealing With Drama in my Twitter Account, Time To Leave Twitter forever, and no way am I Letting Them Ruin Zak's Birthday, I'll Contact Sade, He's in Charge of This Rumors in my Twitter Account. Zak and I had Talked and Our Food had Came, I had Smiled Enjoying The Birthday With Zak Who was Smiling Taking a Picture of Me and Setting it as His Wallpaper in his IPhone 6 I had Just Brought him at Walmart. His IPhone 6 had Cost a lot, but I didn't care, I want To See Zak Happy, I'm not going to let anyone Ruin it, Nobody. It was Still His Birthday, We had Gone To a Bar but I didn't Drink Because I'm Pregnant With Mavis and Davis. So I had Drank Water eating Chocolate Cake That The Bakers made in Panda Express.

oOo

Zak had Smiled Holding up a Beer, I had Smiled Slyly and Continued Eating More Chocolate Cake Also Cheesecake that I had Made For Zak, But he was Busy Drinking With his Friends, I had Sighed Sadly Ordering More Water and Food While Zak had Smiled Grabbing my hand for us To Dance in The Dancefloor. The DJ Had Played The Chipettes Happy birthday and I had Smiled Dancing With Zak Who placed His hand on my Hip Whispering That he wants To Do More Things later, I had Smiled Sadly Seeing Zak Smirk, Dancing With me like Crazy while People Watched Zak and I Dance Crazy like. Zak and I Didn't Care, We were having Fun, and on His Special Day. Nick had Invited Zak and I Over To His House for a Surprise, We had arrived at Nicks house, There was a Theme Song Sung by me when I was 16 Years old,I was So Embarrassed Hearing me Sing, Zak Didn't Care Neither, He Just Smiled More Spinning me up in The air making me Puke all over Nicks Rug. I had Cried and Zak had Stopped Smiling, He had Gone To my Side Telling Nick To Call The Doctor. The Doctor had arrived, Telling me that When Zak Spun me Up in The air, I had Threw up because What I ate might be Food Poisoning, I had Smiled Sadly Burying my face in my Face Sobbing Until Zak had Barged in Rushing To my Side Looking at The Doctor.

oOo

The Doctor Explained That What I ate could be Food Poisoning that it could Damage The Babies. Right away Zak had Looked up in Shock, Looking at me, I Had Cried Before Zak Has Said anything. I had Ran out The Door, While Zak had Ran after me Finding Me in a Tree asleep. He had Gently Carried me and He had Put me in our Bed, Sighing Sadly Gently Touching my Face While I Slept Thinking about Mavis and Davis. When I had Woken Up, Zak had Smiled, I had Smiled Slyly Telling Him That His Birthday Surprise is He's going to be a Dad, He had Hugged me Not To Tight Since He'll Hurt Mavis and Davis Who's Our Twin Daughters that Zak and I Love Very Much. Zak had Told me That he's Ready To be a Dad and I ready to be a Mom, He had Even Said What I'm Naming Them, I had Smiled Holding up Mavis's and Davis's Names on Their Baby Clothing. Zak had Smiled With Happiness, Knowing that he's Going to have Twin Daughters With The Love Of His Life. I had Let Zak Build The Crib, While I had Made The Carvings of Us in a Happy Family that we'll always will be. I had Picked out Aaron as Their Family Friend and Of Course, Nick is The Uncle of Mavis and Davis Who's The Daughters of Zak Bagans and I... Rebel Rose Groff. The Doctor had Told me That They will be Born On November 30th, Whoa I got a Whole Month To Go! I'm So Excited so is Zak Who Cannot Wait until Our Daughters get Born.

The Doctor had Put me in my Room and I had Sobbed Seeing Zak Leave Sadly Looking back at me While Zak Watched me Cry Wanting To get out of this Pregnancy Hospital.

-"When Will She get Out of There?" Zak asked

-"Once The Twins get born."

-"Bullshit! She Can't be in there for Long!"

-"I'm Sorry Mr Bagans, She'll have To." The Doctor Says Sadly

oOo

Zak had Smiled at me While I had Doodled a Drawing of him and Me Holding Hands and With our Twin Daughters in my arms While he had Held Mavis who was Smiling at her Dad.