𝐀𝐥𝐥 𝐨𝐟 𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠

𝐼 𝑘𝑛𝑜𝑤 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑔𝑜𝑡 𝑑𝑎𝑑𝑑𝑦 𝑖𝑠𝑠𝑢𝑒𝑠,𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝐼 𝑑𝑜 𝑡𝑜𝑜

𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝐼 𝑑𝑜 𝑡𝑜𝑜.

ᯓ★

Y/n woke up, feeling a wet towel placed on her forehead. Her eyes fluttering, she was having a bad headache she wished she can stop it.

With a groan she heard a familiar voice stop her from getting up. "Stay down." The voice of a young boy firmly said. "Lloyd?" The girl's voice was hoarse while she spoke. "Here, drink." Lloyd helped his sister sit up, placing a gentle yet firm hold on her back. Helping her drink the water.

"Nya and Zane said, the volcano was too hot, the temperature was too much for you to handle, and you worn yourself out, by creating that big goo bridge you did. And you also haven't slept clearly." Lloyd explained, sitting next to his sister.

The girl stayed quiet, drinking the cold water that refreshed her throat. She didn't dare speak, what could she say? "Hey, if this is about me becoming the Green Ninja thing, nobody's mad. They understand, so no need to guilt yourself." Lloyd softly said.

Y/n placed down the glass of water on her desk, next to her bed. She pulled Lloyd into a hug. Leaving the boy confused but let her be.

Cupping his cheeks, he tilted his head left and right. Looking for any scars before she sighed in satisfaction. "I'm fine Y/n, no scars. And Vhagar is fine too!" He tried to lighten up the mood.

She just smiled and kissed his forehead. "How long was I out?" The girl asked. "I don't know, two or three hours?"

"That long?" The girl asked. Before noticing the door opening. "How are you feeling?" Garmadon asked, holding a tray and tea on his hands. And in the side, a plate of soup was on it. "Oh! What's that?" Lloyd asked, jumping up and down trying to peak what Y/n's food was.

"A soup and tea." Garmadon placed the tray on top of Y/n's desk. The girl glanced at the food and was about to take it herself before Garmadon stopped her. "Let us feed you."

Lloyd sat next to Y/n's side. "Oh, can I have a spoon?" The boy asked before Garmadon reprimanded him. "No Lloyd, this one is for your sister." The man said with a chuckle.

"I can eat by mysel-" Y/n stubbornly said before a spoon of soup was shoved up on Y/n's mouth. "Eat." Garmadon firmly said.

After a while of feeding you got tired waiting for him to feed you and just snatched it away. "As I said.. I can eat on my own dad.." You mumbled. He just nodded with a smile.

You began to eat the warm soup before giving Lloyd a sip. "He! You see that dad? She, wants to give me some!" The boy said, sticking his tongue out.