𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐑𝐨𝐲𝐚𝐥 𝐁𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐤𝐬𝐦𝐢𝐭𝐡𝐬

𝑆𝑜, 𝐼 𝑑𝑜𝑛'𝑡 𝑏𝑙𝑎𝑚𝑒 𝑦𝑜𝑢
𝐼𝑓 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑤𝑎𝑛𝑡 𝑡𝑜 𝑏𝑢𝑟𝑦 𝑚𝑒 𝑖𝑛 𝑦𝑜𝑢𝑟 𝑚𝑒𝑚𝑜𝑟𝑦
𝐼'𝑚 𝑛𝑜𝑡 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑔𝑖𝑟𝑙 𝐼 𝑜𝑢𝑔ℎ𝑡 𝑡𝑜 𝑏𝑒, 𝑏𝑢𝑡
𝑀𝑎𝑦𝑏𝑒 𝑤ℎ𝑒𝑛 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑡𝑒𝑙𝑙 𝑦𝑜𝑢𝑟 𝑓𝑟𝑖𝑒𝑛𝑑𝑠
𝑌𝑜𝑢 𝑐𝑎𝑛 𝑡𝑒𝑙𝑙 𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑚 𝑤ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑠𝑎𝑤 𝑖𝑛 𝑚𝑒
𝐴𝑛𝑑 𝑛𝑜𝑡 ℎ𝑜𝑤 𝐼 𝑡𝑢𝑟𝑛𝑒𝑑 𝑜𝑢𝑡 𝑡𝑜 𝑏𝑒.

Phytor along with other snakes, slithered through the old ancient cave. Before the purple snake stopped.

"Why must we stop? When the next Fangblade is just ahead of us?" Skales asked before Phytor slammed his staff on the ground.

"What good is unlocking the Great Devourer with the four Fangblades, if we're not around to see it." Phytor snapped. "Get the boy! And the stupid dragon." Phytor scoffed. "Bring the boy and the dragon!" Skales repeated as the snake pushed the bounded Lloyd and Vhagar.

And unwrapped the chains that bound the boy and the dragon together. "Oh! You're letting me go?" Lloyd asked, hope, heard in his tone before Phytor chuckled. "Only to fetch, my dear boy. Take the dragon with you. Do step lightly." Phytor said with a strained annoyed voice.

Vhagar growled at the snakes who fearfully backed away before following the young boy. Carefully making his way, Lloyd jumped but almost fell through the hole before Vhagar jumped on the other side and helped the boy by biting onto the boys hoodie and pulling him up.

"Bring me the Fangblade, and I'll let you go." Phytor ordered.

"Oh.." Lloyd mumbled as he began to walk, before noticing the ground breaking, soon he and Vhagar started to run to the other side, and when they did, spikes from above began to descend as the two crawled and ran to the other side before Lloyd accidentally stepped on a trap. Activating arrows that the two ran away from. Reaching another end, he noticed the pillar slowly wobble and soon a rock almost fell on his head. He ran to the dead end before the entrance was covered with rocks.

He glanced at Vhagar before yelling "It's gone!" His voice echoing through the walls of the cave. "It's gone?" Phytor said, agitated. "Where is it?" Skales asked, also in surprise as Phytor had been.

"Do I still get to be freed?" Lloyd asked. "No!" Phytor yelled, annoyed.

ᯓ★

The hologram showed the look of a fangblade. Nya carefully inspecting it. "They got the first one, but there are three more, and we just need one to stop Phytor. They have a map and we don't, so the question remains, how are we gonna find them first?"

"I still can't get over the fact that you were the Mysterious Samurai. Is anyone else blown away like I am?" Jay asked, having this lovesick look on his face, once again.

"We're over that. Can we move on?" Kai said, visibly annoyed. Jay then began to tease him, making a talking signal by his hand. "Someone's a little hot under the collar."

"It appears his impatience is because he has not found inner peace and unlocked his full potential like you and I have, Jay." Zane explained. "Great observation, Mr. Roboto, but Cole hasn't found it either." Kai countered.