𝐎𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐁𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐧, 𝐓𝐰𝐢𝐜𝐞 𝐒𝐡𝐲

𝐴𝑛𝑑 𝐼 𝑎𝑚 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑖𝑑𝑖𝑜𝑡 𝑤𝑖𝑡ℎ 𝑎 𝑝𝑎𝑖𝑛𝑡𝑒𝑑 𝑓𝑎𝑐𝑒,
𝑖𝑛 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑐𝑜𝑟𝑛𝑒𝑟 𝑡𝑎𝑘𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑢𝑝 𝑠𝑝𝑎𝑐𝑒.

ᯓ★

The ninjas listened to Nya, well more likely, Y/n and Zane only listened while Cole was busy drawing himself, Kai was bored, and Jay had this love sick look on his face.

"Some villagers unearthed the remains of this Fangpyre a few miles away. It predates the Golden Age, and must be hundreds of years old. Although the venom in the fangs of the Fangpyre genetically mutate human cells into reptilian, I've learned there could be a way to stop the effects without having to create an ativenin." Nya explained. "If one is able to wildly raise their heart rate, hypothetically it could reverse the venom's effects." Y/n noticed Nya's cheeks becoming more and more red the more time she speaks.

"Resulting in..." – "...diminished, uh-- excuse me, is someone wearing perfume? I am severely allergic to perfume." She asked everyone. Jay leaned back, slightly nervous as he glanced at Kai. "Heh. You told me it was men's cologne." He whispered.

"Eh, I get them mixed up." The three ninjas laughed as Kai and Zane did a high-five before Zane turned off his humor mode and stood up closing his notebook.

"Ah, looks like class is over. Time to start stomping some Serpentine before they find any Fangblades." Cole said.

"Sounds like a plan." Kai said as he walked out the door.  "I'm excited to join." Zane said in a monotone voice, trailing behind Kai.

Jay was the last one to leave. He hesitated to follow the others as his gaze stayed on Nya. "Uh, hey, Nya, I'm sorry." Jay apologized. "The reason I was-- You know-- I went to Kai because-- Look, what I-m trying to say is--" Jay stammered before getting cut off by Nya. "I know. It's just a cruel joke. I should be fine. Please, go fight snakes." Nya said.

"No, no, no. I was trying to impress you." Jay confessed. "Before Sensei left, he said our heart was the key to unlocking our true potential."

"Impress me? But I look so.." Nya blushed even more, she was beginning to become flustered. Y/n gave the two a side eye before feeling a bit awkward and walked out of the room

"Fantastic.." Jay finished. "Look, maybe if you let me, I can take you to some, big fancy restaurant. You don't have to, if you don't want to.." Nya looked away holding her notebook against her. "You mean like a date?" She asked. "Um, yeah?" Jay unsurely said.

"Sure! I'd love to. But I have to go now before the perfume toxins enter my bloodstream and I go into shock. See you tonight." She waved Jay a goodbye and left the control room. Leaving the man by himself.

"Yes! Ha-ha!" Jay cheered as he started to do some dance moves before prickling himself with the Fangpyre's fang.

He then brushed it off and walked away.

ᯓ★

On the other side, Wu faced his brother, the katana since they were a child in his hands. "Hello brother.. What took you so long? You brought the katana from our youth."

"Funny, you never had the courage to cross the temple wall, yet now you have the courage to come here." Garmadon said.

"Why have you come to this place of darkness?" Wu asked his brother. "A place as wicked as me? Don't you see? Here I feel at home. Back in Ninjago, I was physically unable to hold all four Spinjitzu weapons. But here, dark magic has made me stronger, and what was once impossible is now possible."