𝐀𝐫𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚 𝐝𝐫𝐚𝐠𝐨𝐧, 𝐛𝐞 𝐚 𝐝𝐫𝐚𝐠𝐨𝐧.

Y/n tied her hair into a small ponytail and got her flat shoes open and wore her Gi. She went and grabbed her messenger bag and her fans and walked out of her room, her steps making soft thuds on the floor.

Knocking on her uncles room where he meditated, she gently pushed the door aside, making a gap between the doors.

"Uncle... I wanna go and train down the forest..." Her voice was flat, but she was asking for permission, which made him open his eyes and get out of his state.

"Alright, my dear niece, but do not wander off far away." He said with a gentle tone.

With the words she heard, she nodded and closed the door, letting him return to his meditation.

She left the monestary and went down the long steps.

☆☆☆

Y/n then placed her messenger bag on top of a log, taking out her fans. She started her aim practice.

The reason she trains in the forest was because the only thing she could hurt was the trees. Y/n had made scratches on one certain tree like the weapon in her hands was like a dart. The first and last time she tried to practice the weapon in the training grounds of the monestary, she almost scratched her uncles cheek.

But this certain time, she threw the fan with more force, making the fan float in the air like a frizbee. The fan stayed stucked on a tree that was farther than the tree she usually throws at.

With a sigh, Y/n took her messenger bag containing an apple and a small bottle of water and went to retrieve her fan.

Struggling for a while to take the fan deeply stuck at the wood, Y/n grunted for a while before stumbling back on the grazzy ground and landing as she finally pulled the fan out.

Y/n went back and continued to practice her aim, but after a long time, she grew a bit hungry, so she sat down and took her messenger bag to take her apple. But to her confusion, the apple was gone.

"Hm.. it's gone.." She softly said before taking a look around her surroundings. Maybe the apple rolled out of her bag.

But to her disappointment it wasn't there. How can someone take it? She's the only one there.

Y/n sighed and decided to call it a day before hearing a piece of wood crack. She looked up and saw.. A, was that a dragon? Barely big.. barely small. The apple was in its mouth. The dragon and the child made eye contact before the dragon flew off with the apple in its mouth.

Y/n was completely shocked, her eyes following the flying dragon before she shook her head to stop herself from staring.

Y/n followed the dragon despite it being dangerous. Sometimes, curiosity gets the best of her.

Y/n ran and ran until she saw the dragon enter a small cave made of fallen wood. The dragon entered it and started eating the apple. Y/n watched from a distance finding herself amused by the dragons actions.

Y/n then took a small coconut shell from the side and took her bottle of water, and she then emptied it into the shell. Slowly and gently, with balance, she approached the dragon, and the dragons sense noticed this.

It growled at her, but noticing how the child placed the water in front of it, he slowly approached the bowl and started to drink it until it was empty.

Y/n then smiled at the dragons hunger, but she knew the dragon was a dangerous creature. But she felt as if she was bound to meet it, and so did the dragon. Slowly, the dragon approached her, and his nose nudged at her elbow, making her giggle.

The dragon then found no sense of danger against the girl and slowly sat on her lap and lay there, like a cat.

"Hello.." Y/n greeted as she slowly but gently caressed the scales.

And there she knew a beautiful friendship was gonna bloom. She was only seven when she met the dragon.

"Do you like the name Vhagar?.." She asked, which the dragon nudged her in response, letting her know they liked the name.

"Vhagar, it is then..."

☆☆☆

Y/n returned back to the monestary with the dragon with her side.

This made Wu shocked and amused, but also amazed by the girls new friend and how she made a pact with the dragon...

How wonderful how the dragon had grown big in only a year..

(The dragon is just like Crackle from Sofia The First but a bit bigger, but as time flies, Vhagar grows bigger.)