Right now the three of us were sitting in the eatery section of the mall. After a long day in school we liked to come here and hang around and socialize. Today was Friday so we should be planning our weekened but I've been too distracted by thoughts of Hunter to get into the conversation.

"What brought that question on?" Ben looked at me suspiciously.

I kept my famous Mona Lisa smile curved on my lips.

"Oooh," Tyler lifted a brow, "don't tell me you've finally realized that you've had the hots for him after all this time."

"I did not." Which was true. Yes, I've always shamelessly flirted with Hunter but that was because he could be such a stick in the mud. I got a kick out of messing with him. But...since the 'incident' the other day I'm beginning to actually think of him like that. Like a potential lover.

"Isn't he going out with Jenna?" Ben said.

Ah, and there lies my dilemma. Hunter was already taken...by my twin.

"It doesn't matter," Tyler picked up a fry and popped it in his mouth, "it's not like Hunter would like Gio, anyway. That guy is straighter than a pole."

"Oh really?" The smile returned to my lips.

Ben and Tyler glanced at one another before leaning in towards me. "Okay, we give, tell us."

"I have no clue what you're talking about."

"Right," Tyler rolled his eyes sarcastically, " and Ricky Martin isn't gay."

Hmm, I wonder how these two would react if I told them that Hunter and I had kissed. Heck we more than just kissed, we got hot and heavy. I frowned. Well, I'm pretty sure we did even though Hunter had just been messing with me.

"Now you know how it feels to be played with."

That jerk, I mentally growled, sipping my coke. Why'd he have to go that far to teach me a lesson? Geez, now I can't stop thinking about him. His lips...his voice...his hands on my...

"Stop that," Tyler snapped, "no fantasizing if you're not gonna share."

I tsked at him. "Now, now, Ty, no need to get jealous cause you haven't gotten any lately."

"Shut up you man-whore."

Ben and I glanced at one another and chuckled.

"Why speak of the devil," Tyler said suddenly, sitting up straighter. He was looking at something over my shoulder so I turned to see what exactly he was staring so hard at.

Hunter and Jenna. Figures.

"Gio," Jenna called to me as the couple made their way towards us. She had her arms looped around Hunters. "I'm not surprised running into you three here."