PART 9

"Get over her" they said

He looked into the dictionary and
tried to find the word, 'unlove'.

She expressed that she no longer loves me and cannot even try to love me

She expressed that she no longer loves me and cannot even try to love me. How can she say that? Is love a trivial matter to her? Can you simply stop loving someone? Is there a switch to turn feelings on and off? There is no word in the dictionary to unlove someone. How can she just walk out of the room like that?

In frustration, I stormed towards my cabin. Shanaya approached me, knowing that I was angry with someone. Of course, she knows everything about me and my family... She is my best friend.

"Hey, was it Krish?" she asked.

"What's wrong Krish? Are you crying?" she inquired as soon as she noticed my tearful eyes.

"Are you really crying? I have known you since my childhood and I never saw you crying. What's wrong?" she stated. I shared the whole ordeal that happened between me and Avni.

"It's okay. It happens in every relationship," she comforted me while patting my back. She gave me a friendly hug, and I hugged her back.

"Are you okay now?" she asked in a soothing tone. I nodded.

"Should I tell you one thing? Promise me you won't get angry on me," she stated with a nervous look.

"Remember what you just said," I pointed out with a smile, noticing her unease.

"I think Avni is right. She was wrong when she told you she doesn't love you because I have seen love in her eyes for you. But you shouldn't have said anything about another thing about her bestie.

Just think if someone said something bad or rudely about your bestie. I swear nobody can hear bad about their bestie." She explained to me. I nodded understandingly.

"I think you are right, dumbhead," I stated with a smirk.

"Okay, good. I think you should apologize to her and don't call me with that name again," she warned while walking towards the door and leaving my cabin.