Best man & Maid of honor

Antonios pov

Today my best friend, basically my brother, gets married.

“Nervous” I ask him putting my suit jacket on he chuckles “or course I'm fucking nervous” he mutters messing with his tie.

I chuckle, finishing off my tie “I'm going to check on my wife. Keep him from whining” I tell Elijah and Mateo.

I walk out the dressing room across to the next building where the girls are.

The venue is beautiful. It's very classy and ballroom-like.

There's a lot of white.

I'm not sure what color the girls' dresses are but I'm excited to see them.

Before I barge in I knock on the door and hear a faint come in and I walk in “hi ladies” I say walking towards my wife “DADDY!” Aurelia screams I chuckle “hi princesa “ I say throwing her up in the air.

“Be careful” Cass demands putting a flower back into her hair “shh” I say kissing her then her neck.

“Before I forget Mason keeps whining about wanting to touch the bride so can we arrange something” I ask “wow she was just doing the same thing” Mary says I chuckle.

“You two are worse than Antonio and I” Cass says “we aren't that bad” I whisper “i hate you” Chloe says Cassandra rolls her eyes.

“We can try and do something” She says I hum kissing Cassandra again.

Her dress is a very light pink almost white and her hair is in a half up and half down style.

“How are you feeling” I ask Cassandra as she is focusing on Remi's hair.

“fine I look so pregnant today” she says putting the last flower is Remi's hair then backing up putting one hand on top of her belly and one under.

I hum “is Gabriel okay in there” “yes I'll bring him in here for you” i say leaving the room.

WEDDING TIMEE.

“Okay guys it's go time” Cassandra says grabbing her flowers hooking our arms as we leave the changing room the ballroom.

Music starts playing “are you ready” I ask she nods and we began to walk the aisle.

Once we reach the end of the aisle. I kiss her hand and she smiles going over to her spot while I go to Mason.

I have to mention I am very grateful to be Mason's best man and I know Cassandra is to be the maid of honor.

Once everyone is in their place Remi and Lia start walking down throwing flowers on the aisle with Chloé following behind them.

I immediately look at Mason to look at his reaction.

All he is doing is cheesing like a boy.

I look at my wife and she looks at me “I'm going to cry” she mouths to me “please don't Vida” I mouth back she smiles at Chloé and the began the reception.

After they say their vows Gabriel comes down the aisle with the wedding rings.

“Do you take Chloé Hayes to be your  lawful wedded wife through sickness and through health till this day forward” “I do”  Mason says slipping the ring onto her finger.

“Do you take Mason Hall to be your lawful wedded husband through sickness and through health till this day forward” “I do” she puts the ring on his.

“You may now kiss the bride” everyone cheers standing up.

Small time skip.

Slow dancing.

My favorite thing especially with my girls.

Cassandra and I are swaying to some random song. My head is between her neck and her arms are around my neck.

“You're such a big baby” she tell me “I am when you are around” I say rubbing her back.

I feel something tug my dress pants.

I pull away from Cassandra and see Aurelia giving me grabby hands.

I pick her up slowly dancing with her instead as Cassandra walks away.
__

NEXT DAY

Of course I couldn't spend the morning with my pregnant wife and almost one year old daughter.

But I can spend the rest of the day with them.

“I'm home” I chant, place my suit jacket on the island counter, loosening my tie.

I walk upstairs since they are nowhere to be seen downstairs.

I'm greeted by Theo waiting at the stairs for me “Hi Theo go find the girls” I chant as he wags his tail taking me to Cassandra and my bedroom where they are still asleep.

I chuckle at their position. My wife is laying on her side and Aurelia is laying her head on her stomach.

“Okay” I whisper, taking it all in, taking off my tie going into the bathroom.
_

“When did u get home” Cassandra groans “a while ago” I say “where's Lia” Cass asks I chuckle motioning Cassandras eyes to my legs where Aurelia lays watching her movie.

She hums “time” she asks “9am” “oh my God” she says I chuckle “it's okay” I tell her.

“How do you feel” I ask she smiles “definitely not tired like I was but my back is starting hurt from how heavy they're getting” she says rubbing her stomach.

I hum “you look beautiful” “do you have a thing for me being pregnant” she asks “maybe a bit’ I whisper rubbing her belly “you look very cute pregnant” I say she laughs “thank you amore mio” she says.

“Ugh I don't know how I'm pregnant with two” she says “I have magic sperm” “Antonio” she yells “shh” Aurelia demands I look at Cassandra and she rolls her eyes.

“You're rare like I said” I tell her “I hope we get a boy and I hope they both have dimples like Aurelia” I say she laughs.

“Your DNA traits are strong” “what I think Aurelia looks exactly like you” I hum “she's a very gorgeous girl” I say “she is” “she has our hair combined does she not” I ask.

“Yeah I'm sure all of them will” Cassandra say I hum kissing her head “I love you” I say she smiles “I love you” she says back.

“I love you and our plus two inside your stomach and gorgeous grumpy girl too” I say kissing Cassandra's stomach then picking Aurelia.

HEYYY Y'ALLL SO I JUST FINISHED MY FIRST FINAL OF THE WEEK lol and I have two more days to go ugh anyways VOTE AND COMMENT LOVE Y'ALLL

Word Count: 1064

BREEEEEEE<333