again.

Cassandra pov

"You don't look good I'm sorry Cassy" Chloé tell me I scream into my hands "mommy" "yes Amore mio" I say picking Aurelia up laying her head on my shoulder.

Chloé places down something on the counter. Pregancy test.

"You may not think but…I know dam- dang… dang well you and Antonio have been active and you haven't put yourself back on birth control" "there's no way I can be pregnant again Aurelia isn't even about to turn one" "so what? I mean do you see how fast some women get pregnant right after they give birth um an example is Rihanna" Chloé explains I laugh.

Oh my god

"I can't I-" "at least one test and if it's negative then it's negative"  she says "where's my girls" Antonio says walking in the bathroom as Chloé hides the box of tests behind her back.

He kisses my cheek lifting Aurelia as she smiles clapping her hands "I'm going to give her a bath" he says kissing my cheek once more leaving the room with Aurelia.

"Now take it" Chloé demands I sigh unboxing the test "get out" I push her out as she laughs I close the door peeing on the test.

I swear if I'm pregnant.

"Come on Chlo" I yell as she walks in clapping her hands together "you know you're the only one excited" "yes I could possibly have more nieces or nephews" "I hate you Chloé" I groan crossing my legs flipping the test.

No.

I mean yes but No .

"It's positive" I nod slowly covering my face "holy fuck actually" Chlo yells grabbing the test gasping once she sees it says positive "Chloé how- oh my fucking god" I mutter she chuckles "oh my god oh my god oh my god this isn't funny it's not even a faint line it's fucking bold" I mutter.

"Tell him you need to tell him" "oh my god we drank wine last night Chloé" I stress.

"It's okay it's okay" she says "Chloé… fuck I have a daughter under two years old not even one yet what the fuck"  I whisper "fuck Cassandra I really wish I could stay here with you but I have a meeting and i-" "I know I know go ahead I need to figure this out" I whisper "congratulations" she says hugging me.
__

So now that I figured out I'm pregnant..

I have to figure out a way to tell Antonio "what's wrong" Antonio says walking into our bedroom.

I shake my head smiling up at him "mi vida what's wrong" he asks again sitting next to me I smile "nothing" I say "I have a surprise for you" I continue he looks at me concerned.

I had him a small box he keeps his eyes on me "it's nothing bad I don't think" I say he smirks kissing my cheek "so we aren't getting divorced" he breaths out I hit his shoulder "why would you think that" I yell he kisses me "you look sad" he explains I roll my eyes motioning him to open the box.

"Open it for me" he says I laugh "no it's for you open it" I say he takes the top off placing it on the bed removing the tissue paper taking out a smaller box.

He looks at me "two boxes" "yes you would know if I just gave you one" I joke her chuckle opening up the smaller box and he freezes.

He looks at me and I smile "seriously" he says standing up I nod he lifts me up into his arms.

My legs wrapped around his torso "your pregnant" he says I nod he grabs my face kissing me before placing me down "when did you find out how long you have been pregnant… do you know" "I found out this morning with Chlo but I don't know how far I am" I say he smiles "I fucking love you" he whispers kissing me again.

"Are you excited" I ask "to have another baby fuck yeah" he yells pulling my arms to his neck and his hands on my waist  "I love it I love seeing you pregnant I love you I love being a dad I love seeing you be a mom I would kill to see it all happen again I can't fucking wait" he says.
__

"Okay Lia what do you want for breakfast" "um can dada make breakfast" she asks nicely I chuckle "of course he can but we gotta wait till he comes down do you want to fruit" I ask "yes please" she says I smile at her manners.

"Hi princesa" Antonio kisses Aurelia "hi dada" she smiles "she wants you to make breakfast" I tell him he nods "what do you want for breakfast Lia" "can I have the pancakes with the squares in it" she explains to him he chuckles "waffles sweetheart" he says "yes daddy" she squeals I giggle.

"Do you want pancakes with squares in them too mami" "no I'm okay Bambino" I say rubbing his chest he kisses me "how many times do you plan on making me a father" "depends" I laugh cutting up some strawberries for Aurelia.

He looks at me and I smile giving Aurelia her bowl of strawberries "thank you mommy" she says quickly going to eat her fruit.

I look up at Antonio giving him a thumbs up.

He chuckles kissing me I pull away looking at Aurelia but she's already looking at us with the biggest smile on her face.
__

WEEKS LATER

Antonio pov.

“Again” Mason says walking up to me I chuckle “you are living in a perfect life” I roll my eyes “you have everything I have. Mason you are a coward and won't propose to Chloé” I say he rolls his eyes “you need to do it soon she's waiting and you too are basically a married couple already” i say.

He hums “congratulations brother” he says walking away while Aurelia comes running in while Cassandra walks behind her.

“Hi daddy” she runs into my legs I chuckle at her excitement kissing Cassandra then picking up Aurelia.

“Hi princesa” I say throwing her up in the air “be careful Antonio” Cassandra worries “I'm not gonna drop her amor”  I say.

“Uncle Mason” Aurelia squeals wiggling out my arms.

She then runs to Mason “hey giggles” he say tickling her she laughs loudly “we need to find a way to tell my siblings” Cassandra says I hum kissing her “don't worry I think Mateo might understand that I'm in love with you” I mumble against her cheek.

She smiles “oh yeah do you want to come to my appointment today to check how far I am” she says looking up at me “of course vida” I say she nods

“Okay come on Lia” Cassandra says “say bye to Uncle Mason” I say as Mason places her down and she runs over to us.

WELLLLL HERE WE ARE AGAINNNN LMSOO THOUGHTS???? VOTE AND COMMENT LOVE Y'ALLL.

Word Count: 1179BREEEEEEE<333

Word Count: 1179
BREEEEEEE<333