girl or boy

3 weeks later

Antonios pov

Its been a few weeks since we all found out Cassandra was pregnant and we went to have a n appointment for her finding out she's around 6-7 weeks pregnant.

She has weird cravings mood swings. She always throws up everything.

She's in hell.

"Okay be prepared" she tells me as we wait for her family to come in including my dad surprisingly.

My dad walks inside with widen eyes seeing us just sitting in the chairs Cassandra chuckles "what's happening don't tell me you are getting a divorce" "divorce" Amelia asks coming in concerned "never" I assure them "great" Mateo groans carrying his sleeping boy.

"Mat can you understand something Antonio loves Cassandra more than who fucking knows Antonio has told you can you just chill out if he didn't love her why the fuck would he agree to the arrangement" Mary explains to Mateo.

He sighs "whatever" he say l sigh "okay no one gets mad or anything I expect you guys to be nothing but happy for us remember this is my choice- well our choice" Cassandra explains "you say this all the time cass just spill" Mary complains.

"I'm pregnant" "What" Mateo asks "oh my god really" Mary and Amelia say I smile.

"How… why" Mateo complains "Mat we did what you do to get pregnant" "you had sex" "yes." He shakes his head .

"How far along" "6 weeks" Mateo asks "holy fuck" he says rubbing his neck "is it all coming true now do you understand how much I love your sister" I ask Mateo he flips me off.

"Well congrats" Mary says hugging me and Cassandra so does my dad and Amelia.
__

"What time is it" I ask Cassandra excitedly "it's 9:26" "we should go now our appointment is at 9:30" she laughs "okay if you say so" Cassandra giggles I get out the car quickly grabbing her bag and then opening the door for her.

I give her the bag and helping out the car.

She is currently 20 weeks pregnant there's a bump.

Not too big but not too small it's fucking amazing I can't even fucking believe there is a baby inside of her.

We made that together

Anyways we see our gender today we aren't going to have a gender reveal or anything due to Cassandra's request she wants to know the gender then surprise our families.

"Oh my god" she whispers looking at me "what" I ask she just smiles kissing me.

She squeals to herself as her doctor takes us to the office.

"So hopefully we can find out the gender of your baby or baby's" our doctor says "what" I ask Cass chuckles "shes joking" Cass tells me as I roll my eyes kissing her hand.

"I am joking but anyways let's get you some gel on your belly and we can look for the baby" the doctor says putting gel on her stomach.

DAYS LATER

Cassandra's pov

"Come on Cass just fucking tell me the gender" "no" I say taking the cake out the fridge.

Antonio comes downstairs with his tie handing it to me. I wrap the tie behind his neck.

"When are you going to reveal this baby"  Chloé whines "shut up we are just waiting for Antonio's dad" "he is two minutes away" Antonio says while I finish his tie then fixing his hair.

"You need a haircut" I tell him he chuckles while Mason comes up to the kitchen.

My family is all here, they are just getting ready.

"Finally" I mutter as Mateo comes down along with everyone else "what I couldn't hear you Cass" "you guys take too long" I complain "you keep complaining" Mateo tells me I stay quiet.

"Cass it was only joke mi vida" Antonio tells me "yes it was I'm sorry Cass I didn't mean that" "Mateo you can't do that she very fragile" Mary yells at him.

"I didn't know she was that fragile" he tells Mary while Antonio wraps his arm around me causing me to look up at him "no crying amor it was only a joke you know your brother wouldn't say that to you okay" he tells me.

"Okay?" He asks "okay" I mumble "now let's be happy because for fucking sakes we get to tell everyone what gender our baby is" he says excitedly as I laugh "okay" "okay" we tell each other.
ANTONIOS POV

"Do you want to explain our game or would you like me to do it"  I ask Cassandra she points at herself as everyone sits around the kitchen island.

"Okay so since we know the gender it won't really be a surprise for us just you guys so we are gonna go around and ask everyone what they think the gender is then whichever gender that gets the most votes gets to cut the cake as the cake has either blue or pink" she explains.

"I want to start " Chloé raises her hand "I think it may be a girl but I'm going with boy" "okay" I mumble putting a tally on the boy side of the board Mason goes "boy?" He questions himself.

Baby Remi is next "girl" she says quietly I chuckle putting a tally at girl now Gabriel "boy" he demands Mary and Amelia are next they both say girl.

"Mateo and Elijah" Cassandra ask "girl" they both say then my dad "girl" he says "okay" Cassandra says looking at me "everyone who voted boy go on this side by me and girls by Cassandra" I say she laughs "okay who wants to cut the cake" handing over the knife to someone.

"Me" Mateo says, raising his hand the knife from Cass as she backs away standing with me "everyone ready" Mateo makes sure as they all scream yes.

He takes the piece of cake out seeing the pink cake "OH MY GOD" Chloé yells hugging Cassandra then me.

So does everyone.

"Congrats" Mateo says to us Cassandra smiles.

This pregnancy is gonna be very quick because I really don't feel like adding intense details but the next chapter has more details and is a lot longer as well so yeahhh VOTE AND COMMENT.

WORD COUNT: 1044

BREEEEEEE<333