somehow a Valentines day?

Antonio's pov

Of course I'm going to ask my wife to be my valentine… I mean automatically she should know she will always be it but I'm doing something special for the girls now that we have Aurelia.

"Hi, how can I help you two" the florists lady asks.

Oh hey I had to tag along with Mason, surprise surprise he's proposing finally..

I'm the only person who knows not even Cassy knows about it so it will be a surprise for them both.

"I would like two large bouquets roses but one of them in a mix with stargazer lilies please" I say they lady writes it down "and you sir" "peonies please" he mutter she writes it down "okay your bouquet is 2,300 dollars" I tap my card she smiles once my card goes through.

Mason walks up and I get a facetime call from Cassandra I answer.

"Yes amor" she laughs "someone wants to talk to you" she says handing over the phone to Aurelia "hi dada" "hi princesa what's the matter" I chuckle "dada when are you coming home" "I'm on my way right now do you want something" "no dada mommy said that she wants you to hurry so you can make food-" "anyways um we have a meeting with everyone including my parents-" "you want to go" I mutter she shrugs "we'll talk when you get home" she says "love you girls" "love you dada" Aurelia says before hanging up.

"How's life being a girl dad" "perfect" I chuckle as we walk into the ring store.

Mason ordered a ring and is picking it up I also don't know when he's proposing because he's a pussy but it's fine I guess it's scary to propose. I wasn't shitting my pants scared to propose to my wife.

TIME SKIP.

I walk inside puppy running to me and my daughter "hi princesa" "dada" she claps before I pick her up holding her on my side "where's mommy" I ask Aurelia "mommy and daddy's room" she says I put her on my shoulder walking into our bedroom "oh hey" she says as I duck down when I reach the door frame.

I smile kissing her "the meeting…I mean I want to go but what's the point" she says "you want to go" I ask she nods I shrug "I know thats different but I just want to see what they say" she says messing with her nails.

"We can go if you really want I'll have security" I say, lifting her chin to kiss her again.

"Let's go take a bath" I say taking Aurelia off my shoulders while Cassandra turns the bathtub on I walk into Aurelias room with her on my hip.

"Do you want to wear blue or pink or something else" I ask  as she reaches for the the pink dress with ruffles all around it.

"Okay" I mutter grabbing it and picking out some shoes.

I'll have Cassandra pick out what she wants in her hair while I do it because Miss lia likes it when I do her hair.

"Dada I want you to do my hair" I chuckle "ok te peinaré" I mutter walking into our bedroom placing her on the ground and she runs to Cassandra.

NEXT DAY (VALENTINES)

Cassandra ended up deciding we weren't going to go, especially that we have Aurelia and I was perfectly fine with it.

I have things getting delivered here today the girls flowers along with the car that was supposed to come to Cassandras birthday but that didn't fucking happen.

The girls are still asleep which I was hoping because the delivery was coming.

Well they were.

"You're up early" Cassandra mutters walking downstairs "when am I not" I say pouring coffee into a cup for her "thank you" she says going into the fridge for coffee creamer.

"Happy Valentine's day amor" I mutter standing behind her kissing her and handing her the coffee creamer.

"That's today" she says I hum she gasps covering her mouth "I forgot to get you something" she whispers I chuckle "it's fine you know I don't care" I say she wraps her arms around my neck "are you sure" I look at her sternly.

"Okay" she whispers I hum kissing her neck pulling away she turns putting coffee creamer in her mug.

"How'd you sleep mami?" I ask as she smiles "good always how did you sleep?" she asks "I sleep good as long as I'm next to you" she laughs. "I personally think I move a lot in my sleep," I chuckle.

"You do but you never move away from me" I say she rolls her eyes "of course or maybe you keep inching towards me" I hum nodding looking at her she smiles while drinking her coffee.

"You're beautiful baby" I say she groans "thank you but I just woke up stop lying to yourself" she says "I'm not lying to myself" I chuckle she hums sarcastically running her hands through my hair.

"The puppy is beautiful too isn't he" she says leaning down picking up the dog as he wags his tail.

Yeah I forgot about that I bought the two girls the puppy they absolutely love him and he absolutely loves Aurelia.

"I'm surprised he isn't in Aurelias room" Cassandra says I nod agreeing with her.

They also named him Theo which is a human name in my opinion but whatever the girls want I agree with.

"Any plans today amor" I ask as she sets the dog down and he rushes upstairs she hums "no I'm not sure" she says I nod leaning in the counter kissing her hand.

"We can have a chill Valentines and watch movies and sleep" she laughs I smile "whatever you feel like doing mi amor I do have thing for you and princesa too" I say she smiles "okay I feel bad that I didn't get you anything" "it's fine me being married to you and having a daughter by you makes me happy I don't need anything else" I mutter she rolls her eyes "I'll find something" she whispers.

"Nothing" I demand she laughs walking to our bedroom.
__

As soon as the flowers got here Aurelia woke up and once she sees the flowers she loved them so much she wouldn't stop wanting to take them everywhere even though they are bigger than her.

My wife loves her car so fucking much as well as the roses she's a very greatful woman I'm thankful to have these two girls

The puppy btw

YURPPPP okay I wasn't expecting this to come out THIS LATE but it did and their 2years is coming up in like 3-4 days SND JM SO HAPPY AHHHH ANYWAYS VOTE AND COMMENT LOVE YALLL

Word Count: 1141

BREEEEEEE<33