Chapter six: Teaching Scott

━━━━ ✧༺✶༻✧ ━━━━

━━━━ ✧༺✶༻✧ ━━━━

Scott walks in class, spotting Stiles who glares at him and Charlotte

Scott walks in class, spotting Stiles who glares at him and Charlotte. Hi sits behind an angry Stiles. After the parent/teacher conference, stiles completely ignored his best friend.

"Be kind" Lottie mouthed to her brother

"Still not talking to me?" Scott whispers leaning forward. He sighs after getting no answer " Can you least tell me if your dad's okay? I mean, it's just a bruise, right? Some soft tissue damage? Nothing that big"

"Our dad's okay" Charlotte shot him an apologetic look.

"You both knows I feel really bad about it, right?" Scott replies and Charlotte nods while Stiles plays with his tongue in his mouth.

He sighs "what if I told you that I'm trying to figure this whole thing out and— that I went to Derek for help?"

"Lottie, could you please tell Scott that he is am idiot for trusting him" Stiles says looking at his sister "because I'm obviously not talking to him"

Lottie nods turning to Scott and was about to open her mouth when Scott interrupted "I think I heard"

The bell ring and everyone started to work, stiles paused for a minute before turning to Scott "what did he say?"

Both Lottie and Scott grins

"It's crazy how you three can't stand mad for so long at each others" Noah says causing Melissa to nods.

━━━━ ✧༺✶༻✧ ━━━━

The period ended " He wants you to tap into your animal side and get angry?" Stiles asks

"Yeah"

"All right, well, correct me if I'm wrong, but every times you do that, you try to kill someone, and that someone is usually us" Stiles says pointing to himself and his sister.