Chapter 9: Busted

Chae POV

We were in our math class. I was at the back of the class and tzuyu was seated in front of me because there weren't any empty seats next to each other.

Our teacher was going on about something I probably already know so I wasn't paying any attention to him.

The classes went by rather fast as we were now going to get our lunch.

Me and tzuyu picked our food and walked to our usual table which is already being occupied by the 2yeon couple, Jihyo unnie and Momo unnie.

"Hey guys." Tzuyu called as we took our seats.

"Hey maknaes." "Heyy my babies are here!" "Yo." Replied Jihyo unnie, Nayeon unnie and Jeongyeon unnie respectively.

Momo unnie just gave us a nod as she was examining the plate in front of her.

"Chaengie I heard yugyeom tried something with you, is that true?" Jihyo unnie asked as the rest of them also looked up at me.

"Yeah. He asked me if I wanted to be his girlfriend as when I rejected him he tried to kiss me by force." I said as they all made a Disgusted face.

"Yeah I kinda thought that would happen." Nayeon unnie said while putting a fry in her mouth.

"What? You knew this was going to happen to me?" I asked her surprised.

"How exactly?" Jihyo unnie asked her as well now curious of how nayeon knew.

"Well I heard that Bangtan were at the council office playing truth or dare and their youngest confessed that he has a crush on little Chaeyoungie over here." She said as me and tzuyu's eyes widen in surprise.

"Who Jungkook?" Tzuyu asked. We both knew JK, we were actually friends with him. I had no idea he had a crush on me.

"Yes Jungkook. Now don't interrupt and let me finish." Nayeon unnie continues. "So some girl who were creeping on the boys heard their conversation and spread it throughout the school. So most probably yugyeom heard that JK liked you so he was trying to contaminate you or something." She said giving us a little shrug.

"So basically he just wanted to get his hands on me before Jungkook does?" I asked confused.

"Yeah. I don't really get the mindset behind that but yeah that's basically it." Nayeon unnie replied still munching on some fries.

"Boys are stupid." Momo grumpily added while feasting down on her food.

"Look who decided to join the conversation." Jeongyeon unnie said with a little laugh.

"Who's got your panties in a bunch?" Nayeon asked the grumpy looking momo.

"Most probably one of the seniors." Jihyo said giving us a little smirk.

Momo just looked away from us while eating.

"Good thing my guardian angel was there." I said giving tzuyu a little wink. She just scoffed and looked away but i could see she was blushing a little as well.

"Good thing for him there wasn't more than one of us there cause we would've beaten him to a pulp." Nayeon unnie said slamming her fist on her palm and acting tough.

I decided to tease her because I know she would never actually get into a fight.

"You can still do that unnie." I said to her. "What?" She asked confused. I gave her a little smile as I continued. "You know where the GOT7 guys hangout at. You could still go and beat them up for me." I told her. I could see her nervous sweating already.

"U-um actually I'd rather not. You know this gorgeous body wasn't sculpted by god so I could beat up people. No this body was made to be treasured." She said flicking her hair off her shoulders.

"Ew" me and tzuyu said in unison and nayeon unnie gave us a pout at that. She turned to her girlfriend still pouting.

"Yep I can vouch for that. She really has a great body." Jeongyeon unnie said to satisfy her girlfriend who's currently giggling like a little girl while hugging her girlfriend's arm.

"EW" we said again. We looked at each other and laughed a little.

"Have you guys seen dahyun at all today?" I asked as I started eating. The girls just looked at each other and shook their heads as a no.

"Weird. She wasn't at our apartment when I woke up and she even skipped the class we had together before lunch." I said looking down.

"Maybe I did something to upset her and she's ignoring me." I asked unconsciously pouting. I realised I was doing it when I heard all my unnies collectively aww-ing infront of me.

"Don't worry too much chaengie it's most probably nothing and you know our dahyunie isn't someone who gets mad easily" Nayeon unnie said trying to cheer me up.

"Yeah and even if she is angry for some reason we all know she can't survive more than a day without her bestfriend." Momo unnie joined in on the conversation giving me a cute smile.

"We should look for her chaeng." I heard tzuyu say next to me.

"How? This place is huge and I'm not even entirely sure she came to school today." I said motioning to our campus.

"I don't know. C'mon well find a way." She said as she took my hand and dragged me away from the rest. We still have quite a lot of time before our next class so why not I thought.

Third person POV

"So what's the plan?" Chaeyoung asks as they both came to a stop in the garden behind the buildings.

"I don't know. you're the brainiac amongst us, think of something." Tzuyu told her as she took a seat in one of the benches under a tree.

That's when chaeyoung got the brilliant idea. To seek the help of her newfound friend.

She took out her phone and looked at the blank screen. 'Why am I nervous all of a sudden?' She thought.

"M-minari you there?" Chaeng asked her blank phone quietly hoping it works.

The phone turned on quickly after as it showed mina's face. She was on the bed with her hair spread on the bed.

"Hey chaengie. Are you okay?" She asked chaeng with a worried look on her face.

"Yeah why wouldn't I be okay?" Chaeyoung asked her.

"I heard what happened earlier today. With the guy. I'm sorry I couldn't do anything." She said looking down.

"Its okay minari we'll talk about this later when I get back home okay?" Chaeyoung asked her in a hushed voice so tzuyu wouldn't hear.

"Why are you talking like that chaengie?" Mina asked chaeng as she saw tzuyu prop her head at the phone screen.

"Oh it's her." Mina said with an annoyed tone.

"Thanks for the enthusiasm robot." Tzuyu said as a comeback. "How exactly is this thing supposed to help us?" Tzuyu asked.

Chaeng could see the pissed expression on Mina's face, she just gave her a sympathetic look.

"Minari could you hack into all the camera's in the campus and look for dahyun?" Chaeyoung asked as mina gave her a confused expression.

"B-but chaengie you said I shouldn't do that and it's bad." Mina said while looking at us.

"What the hell kind of AI assistant questions her user like that?" Tzuyu asked as she heard what Mina said.

"What's it to you?" Mina said as soon as tzuyu finished speaking.

Tzuyu was basically fuming in anger at this point. "Listen here you little-" tzuyu got cut off by chaeyoung who stopped her.

"Calm down tzu. She's designed to be like that. She's smarter than every piece of AI ever made." She said calming her friend down.

"Anyways. Could you do this for me minari? Please? pretty please? I'll give you a present if you do." Chaeng said as mina's face lightened up.

"What kind of present?" She asked with a gummy smile on.

"Can we get this thing going already?" Tzuyu asked annoyed. Mina frowned at the intrusion.

"You'll find out soon. Okay?" Chaeng asked as Mina gave her a little nod and started hacking the cameras.

"Dahyunn, dahyunn." Chaeyoung could hear mina mumbling her friend's name as she had her eyes closed with a concentrated look on her face.

"Found her." Mina said as she pulled up a camera feed onto chaeng's phone.

They could see dahyun going towards the storage rooms with what looks like beer and chicken in her hands.

"Wah. She's eating chicken without us." Chaeng said surprised as she saw her enter the storage room from the outside.

"The camera inside that room is broken."
Mina said popping her little head behind the little window where the camera feed was showing. "Cute." Chaeng mumbled.

"What?" Both Mina and Tzuyu said in unison and then started glaring at each other.

"N-nothing. Let's go invade dahyun's little meal shall we?" Chaeng asked tzuyu changing topics.

"Yeah. She's crazy If she thinks she can eat chicken without us." Tzuyu said as she started walking towards the storage rooms.

Chaeyoung started following behind her friend slowly while still looking at the person on her phone screen.

"I don't like her." Mina said with a pout and crossing her arms.

"Who tzuyu?" Chaeng asks with a little chuckle when she sees Mina's cute mad face.

"Yes. Whatever her name is. She's annoying." Mina said with a scoff.

"Well she's one of my bestfriends so you're going to have to play nice with her okay Minari? For me?" Chaeyoung asked softly as if she was talking to a baby.

The 'For me?' Part made mina blush as she replied quickly with the softest tiniest voice. "Okay. For you changie." She looked down playing with her hands again.

"You're a cutie you know that minari?" Chaeng said getting a burst of confidence.

"Stop!" She said covering her face with her hands. "You're cuter chaengie." She said barely audible to chaeyoung but she heard it.

"Bye minari. I'll see you tonight when I bring your present okay?" Chaeyoung ask as she was out to put her phone back in her bag.

"Bye Bye chaengie." Mina replied with a little wave. Chaeyoung put her phone in her bag and jogged a little to catch up to tzuyu who was standing near the door dahyun went in.

"Okay let's do this." Chaeng said as tzuyu quickly opened the door. "BUSTE-" Tzuyu immediately stopped at the scene she saw in front of her. Chaeng walked in behind her and they both saw something that they would spend a LOT of time trying to forget.

There was a blanket spread on the ground with untouched beer cans and chicken containers and next to it was dahyun propping her hands on the ground supporting herself as a topless sana was straddling her.

Pieces of clothes were discarded on the floor and dahyun and sana were there hungrily sucking each other's lips like it was their last meal on earth.

"NOO! MY EYES!" chaeyoung shouted as she covered her eyes which also made the entangled couple move away from each other.

They started picking their clothes up covering their bodies.

Tzuyu was just standing there not sure what to do now.

"MY INNOCENCE IS NO MORE!" Chaeng shouted again as dahyun who's fully dressed now hit the back of her head.

"Stop being a dramatic baby. What did you expect barging in here like that?" Dahyun asked in disbelief at her overdramatic friend.

"I don't know! I had a suspicion that you were on a date but I thought you'd be holding hands or something not sucking each other's faces off. SANA UNNIE WEAR YOUR DAMN TOP ALREADY!" chaeyoung said immediately putting her hand over her eyes again after taking it off when she saw sana still in her underwear.

"Heheh sorry Chaeyoungie." Sana giggled as she wore her clothes. "I'm done." She said afterwards. Chaeng took her hand off her face after she heard.

Sana now fully clothed walked uptown dahyun. "Bye sweety. I'll see you tonight." She said giving her a peck on her lips.

"Bye baby." Dahyun replied smiling after the kiss. Sana walked out soon after waving at the two younger ones who had their jaws completely dropped to the floor.