Doomsday Blue

I guess you'd rather have a star than a moon

I guess I always overestimate you

Who'd do all the things that you do?

I'm down down in my doomsday blue!

"Hi guys!" I looked at the camera, while waving. "I'm back to streaming! It's been a while" I chuckled.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Stream was over, I played some Minecraft which was extremely fun, I missed the people. I walked out of my room, seeing Brook on the couch and Niki leaning on the countertop. "Hi guys!" I said as Brooklyn got up to give me a hug. "Hey Brook! You cut your hair?" I asked her.

"Yep.. So, I found out I'm non binary, or at least feel a lot more like non binary and I'd rather go by the name of Blake, pronouns they/them." They informed me.

"Sure that's alright! Happy you found yourself," I told them. "Guys, do we have snacks for tonight's party?" I asked, while watching as Aaron and Zach walked out of their room.

"We bought Cheetos, Chios, Monster, Hell, some off brand chips and Powerade. We have alcohol at home so I don't think we need that," Aaron talked.

"I counted everything and we have 18 bottles of whiskey, 24 cans of beer, 3 bottles of unicum, 6 bottles of vodka and I think 2 bottles of tequila." Zach continued.

I nodded at them, "Thanks guys, I'm pretty sure we also have some cookies." I added.

"So, we're basically ready for the party?" Blake asked.

"Don't we have to like set up a playlist, then make sure there are enough speakers, then set up the alcohol and snacks?" Niki asked.

"Let's just get to it." I started. "I can set up the playlist, and then the speakers. Niki and Blake can get everything else." I gave out roles.

Everyone just nodded and got to doing what they were assigned to. I made a six hour playlist, just in case the party gets longer. After three and a half hours, everything was done, and we still had two hours until it started.

"Guys, should we watch a movie?" Zach asked.

"Ooh yes! Hunger Games?" I suggested my idea.

"Didn't we already see all of the movies at least three times?" Aaron added on.

"Okay, anyone got a better idea?" My girlfriend asked.

We settled on the first Shrek movie.

"Yo did someone just knock?" Blake asked while they turned their head towards the entrance of the house.

"I'll check," Niki stood up and opened the door, to see Sam and Colby at the door.

Colby laughed and hugged Niki, while Sam walked in to greet the others. After everyone was settled, Colby started talking.

"So we brought drugs."

To this, I burst out laughing, burying my face into Niki's shoulder, who was laughing as well.

"I told you to put it nicely!" Sam scolded him in a joking matter.

"It's okay guys," I said in between laughs

After a while everyone calmed down, but guests started arriving. "I guess we're not watching Shrek then," I said as I gently grabbed Niki's wrist, pulling her up to our room. "So, I don't think I'll drink okay? I'll be up in our room if you want anything. Please stay safe." I told her.

"Of course love, I don't think anything will happen though. I love you." She kissed me and walked out.

I sighed, sitting down on the bed. I took my phone out and started scrolling on tiktok, bored. It's not that I didn't want to drink or have a good time, I just don't think it'd be the best for my immune system. After an hour or so,  Sam walked in the room.

"Hey Sam, what's up?" I asked him as he sat down on a chair.

"Nothing much really, Colby's drunk as hell, he's dancing with Johnnie," he chuckled. "I didn't really want to drink though." He informed me, to which I just nodded to. "I do have some weed though." He added on.

I sighed. "Give me," I told him.

We smoked, maybe a little too much. We've been laughing about a cat on my for you page for thirty minutes now.

"Anyways, I'm gonna check on Colby now, be right back." Sam walked out of the room. After thirty seconds -because I've been counting them- I got a message. I was barely able to read it, but it was from Sam.

"Come downstairs right now." The text read. I stumbled out, sadly making it obvious that I was high off my balls. I walked downstairs, looking around for Sam who was standing in a corner, shocked. I walked over to him.

"Whatcha seen brother?" I asked him.

"Niki." He just said. My gaze followed his...
__________________________________________

Short chapter, but I promise it will be so worth it, take care of yourself!

Mwah 💋

812 words~