DETENTION II

Yoongi smriked internally as his intention got fulfilled.

Yoongi - ms y/n detention after school.

Y/n hung her head low in defeat .

The last period got over in a blink of an eye . Y/n was now sitting in the class alone as she waited for her detention to get over as soon as possible.

There were few students who got detention too but they were in different sections. Y/n was the only one who got detention in her class today .

As she was gazing outside the window , weather was pleasant and green playground was inviting y/n . She stood up and started to pack her things .
Y/n made her mind to go out and sit in the playground . As she was packing her bag she heard footsteps marching towards her classroom .

As soon as she looked up she saw namjoon at the door giving her a glare.

Namjoon - where do you think you are going ?

His voice was as cold as ice. The stren voice of his made y/n weak in front of him .

Y/n - to playground...

Namjoon- oh and why so ? And with whoes permission?

Y/n - I want to go . The weather outside is very nice .. let me goo

She plea but it did not seem to affect the man standing on the door .

Namjoon - you are not going anywhere. You will be having a test of English at home . You better start studying for it . And yes go throughly to the creative writing part.

Y/n- no I want to go to the playground.

She spoke against him ..

Namjoon - you want me to make you remember last night huh ?

He spoke as he gritted his teeth .

Y/n - I will study at home for sure . But for now let me goo ...

Namjoon went inside the room and stood towering her figure as she sat down in reflex action .

Namjoon- listen you little girl . You better keep obeying us if you can't get this shit inside your head then let me know right now ! I will make you get this thing inside your head .

He spoke totally out of frustration and anger .

Y/n - fine I will study ...

Namjoon- better . You still have 50 minutes. You will be done with the syllabus covered yet . Fine ?

Y/n - yes .

Namjoon was going to speak something when he heard his name being called out from behind .

Taehyung- hyung Jin hyung is calling you .

Namjoon just nodded his head and left the class.

Taehyung- and yes you when the bell rings be at the parking with all your stuff.

Y/n - ok .

After getting a response from her he left from there. Now all again pretty y/n was alone studying for her test which will be taken by Namjoon today.

AFTER THE BELL RINGS

Y/n was
able to cover the most of the portion . She packed her bag and went down to the parking waiting for her teachers to come . After waiting for few minutes she heard a car honk . Her eyes diverted at the car and saw Namjoon Suga and jungkook sitting inside . Wasting any second she hopped into the car sitting next to jungkook .