Chapter 288 - A Slap

Through Teacher Fang's introduction, everyone understood that Jennie's Physics and Mathematics abilities were the same. She had also won the first prize with full marks. It was only for the sake of the national team competition that she had not announced her results.

Teacher Fang even said regretfully, "Actually, if Jennie only participated in one international competition, I believe she would be able to get better results. Studying for one is more effective than taking multiple exams."

"Will Jennie participate in tomorrow's chemistry competition?" Xu Jia asked curiously.

"That's a secret," Teacher Fang said.

Suddenly, everyone started to make bets on the bullet screen. "I'm guessing that she will definitely participate. After all, Jennie participated in the previous domestic competition!"

"But isn't that too difficult? It's really not easy to do all three!"

"I think so too. I don't think I should bet on it!"

"Good, good, good. We're definitely going to leave now. We'll be holding the award tomorrow!"

The live comments were getting a little chaotic. The host carefully controlled the tempo and changed the topic. He broadcasted an advertisement. "Omnipotent Answers - you will succeed."

The bullet screen was filled with comments. "Unquestionable Answers - optimize your life."

"Download Unquestionable Answers. Life will be carefree."

"Unquestionable Answers, the app that Jennie endorses, will help you reach the peak of your life."

"App the questions for the optimization questions and get all the mathematical and chemical answers!"

Xu Fangzhou's face turned green when he saw the bullet screen.

Qian Li also turned green. Initially, she had thought that she could win a round today. Who knew that the outcome would be worse than she had expected?

Especially when Wen Yongwei broadcasted the advertisement, the scene became even more chaotic.

She kept calling Xu Fangzhou, but what could Xu Fangzhou do?

He could control the topic of the host and the entire program, but he could not control the mood of the audience. He was also unable to control the national team's selection criteria!

As a director, it was very difficult for him too!

This program could be said to be an example of extreme failure. His future career would be affected, what could he do?

There was still more than an hour before the competition when Jennie handed in her paper again.

The comments went wild again.

When Jennie came out, she realized that the reporters had learned their lesson and were waiting for her.

However, even though they arrived early, they were still no match for Yao Jiahong and Lisa.

Yao Jiahong and his bodyguards stopped the reporters while Lisa and Jennie got into the car.

The reporters sighed again.

Jennie got into the car and pulled her thoughts away from her physics paper. She tilted her head and looked at the man. "Are you still going to listen to me sing?"

"Yeah."

"It won't take up too much time?"

Lisa held her hand. "It's never a waste of time with you."