Chapter 245: I Hate Seeing People Cry

Jennie lifted her eyelashes and said in a cold and threatening voice, “Teacher Zhang, right?”

Zhang Shaogang could tell from her tone that she was rather scary. He panicked, but why should he be afraid of an ignorant and incompetent female student? If not for Krystal, he would be the honor of Beijing University.

He repeated, “What are you doing?”

“Since tomorrow is the admission test of Beijing University, let’s make a bet. If you lose, apologize to me and Teacher Ji in front of the students of Second High. If I lose, I’ll apologize to you in front of everyone. Let’s bet on whether I can pass the admission test of Beijing University.”

Zhang Shaogang wanted to laugh. Did Jennie know what she was saying?

Beijing University’s admission test? Did she think that it was a mock test? Or was it a mid-term test?

Zhang Shaogang chuckled. “Sure, let’s talk after you finish your exam. It’s best if you don’t cry when the time comes. The people in our sports academy hate to see people crying.”

“Then I’ll remember this,” Jennie said calmly.

“I want to see how you are going to apologize to me in public.” Zhang Shaogang also wanted to see how Jennie would embarrass herself. He walked out.

Krystal quickly caught up with him. “I’m sorry, Teacher Zhang. I really didn’t expect Jennie to be like this. She doesn’t even fancy Beijing University.”

“I’m waiting for her to apologize to me in public!”

Krystal followed Zhang Shaogang and smiled.

She had not expected Jennie to be like this, causing the situation to become so tense. It was even uglier than she had expected.

Ji Huan was also a little worried. “Jennie, there’s no need to offend a teacher from Beijing University. It’s not good for your future.”

“It’s okay,” Jennie said calmly.

Ji Huan knew Jennie’s character. She also knew that if Zhang Shaogang had not mentioned her teacher earlier, Jennie would not have gotten angry. At the same time, she was also worried that Jennie would suffer a setback.

“If there’s nothing else, I’ll go back and prepare for the exam,” Jennie said calmly.

Ji Huan said, “By the way, I’ve asked Principal Lu to help you get in touch with the people who organize the admission test at Qing University. It will be after Beijing University’s examination.”

“Okay.” Jennie nodded.

***

The admission exam for Beijing University and Qing University was undoubtedly the second most important exam in the entire Country S. And the difficulty level was above the college entrance examination. It was not easy to fight for a spot in the exam.

Two top universities would not open examinations for dispensable students. Therefore, those who were about to take the exam would all be outstanding students.

This time, First High School and Second High School had also obtained quite a number of places for reference.

Wen Yongwei was also present.

After participating in the National Mathematical Olympiad previously, First High School had placed high hopes on her. Currently, they were even hoping that she could pass the admission test and confirm her entry into the next top university as soon as possible.

Kang Cheng had also made a lot of arrangements for this. Once Wen Yongwei took the admission test, she would no longer have to do her homework and would have more time to work.