XX

VOTE!

Ho akhiyaan kare jee hazoori

Maange hai teri manzoori

Kajra siyaahi, din rang jaaye

Teri kastoori rain jagaaye

Man mast magan,

---------------------------

Rudransh's POV

Typically, it takes an hour and 40 minutes to travel from my warehouse to the mansion, but today, driven by the thrill of seeing her after such turmoil, I'm pushing the car to 190 km/hr, breaking all my limits with joy.

I hit the brakes, quickly exited the car, and began walking towards the mansion. It was quiet; most of the lights were off, and the guards were vigilantly on duty. Entering the living room, I frowned, not finding her, but then noticed a light emanating from the dining table. Jogging over, I found her there.

My wife. A smile naturally spread across my face at the sight of her.

She was seated at the head of the table, a laptop open before her, scrolling intently with a frown gracing her otherwise tranquil features. The yellow glow from the chandelier above bathed her in a captivating light. I paused there, leaning against the door frame, captivated by the beauty before me.

My beauty.

I recall how her morning pleas sent a rush of blood to my cock. Although the situation was different, the mere thought of her at my mercy drives me to insanity. Yet, I'm aware that reaching such a stage with her will take time.

I must tread carefully with my words and actions around her. She has changed significantly over time, but her heart remains unhealed.

I have no doubt that I will heal it, but she needs to come to that realization on her own.

It's always going to be me,

Her tormentor,

Or her healer,

It's only going to be me!

She had that familiar sense of being watched and turned towards me, her eyes widening as they roamed over me, a sensation I always enjoyed.

With a smirk, I pushed off from where I stood and began walking towards her, slipping off my coat and rolling up my sleeves.

Her gaze was fixed on my hands; she licked her lips and then shot a glance at my face. My smirk widened as her cheeks and neck flushed with embarrassment. She gulped, stood up, and stuttered,

"I wi...will arrange the plates for dinner," before hurrying off to the kitchen. I smiled at her endearing behavior and went to wash my hands. She served me, then herself, and we began our meal.

Peace - that was the prevailing feeling as I watched her quietly munching on her food.

She began searching for something on the table. Pickle, I knew she loved it so much that often she would eat it with chapati and never tire of it.