Chapter 13

Ash was getting impatient., He was at the altar, dressed in all black with a light blue tie. He looked over as he saw Kim in the front row smiling. His heart stopped as he saw her.

What did you do Kim? He thought to himself as he looked away. He felt a hand on his back. Ash turned around to see his brother.

"Where is she, Leo?"

"She is coming. I made sure of that." There was something about what said that didn't sit well with him. Ash looked at his brother with his fangs bore Whatever leo did to Ava... There was hell to pay in the end. There always was.

"Oh, don't bite my head off. She is fine," Leo said with a smile.

"You know, dear brother of mine. You shouldn't be so soft with her." Ash looked at Leo with a confused expression in his eyes.

"What is that supposed to mean?" Leo rolled his eyes.

"Meaning, show her who is the dominant one."

"She is human, Leo." " Leo looked away as he laughed.

"She is also your pet. Is she not?" Leo had a good point, she was his pet. She couldn't run or beg for her life if she wanted to.

Ava was his and no one could rip that away from him. He was about to be married to the most beautiful human being in the universe. That made him smile. Maybe Leo was right. Maybe a little bit of punishment was in order for her to behave.

"Guess it's time." Ash looked down as he saw her walk down the aisle. His heart stopped as he saw her. She was in the most beautiful dress, Ash could tell that there was something wrong. He knew his brother said something and now he has to clean up. She took in a breath as he put on a small smile. He held out his hand towards her and she grabbed his hand. She was shaking a bit as he pulled her towards him.

"Don't be scared, beautiful." She looked into his eyes. He could see the fear and feel it deep inside her.

"I want to say no," she whispered. She looked down a bit as he cupped her cheek.

"If you say no you will be put under punishment for your actions." She looked into his eyes with the look of fear.

"Would you like that, little pet? To be punished and look up like a pet?" He said coldly. There was no escape. She nods as she gives up all hope and obeys his word.

"Good pet."

Time felt as if it stopped at the moment. The vows to the longest time. Ash knows that Ava had enough of this day. They both place the rings on, Ava looked down at the ring. This was her hell, now her new life that she has to accept now.

"You are mine now." Ash smiled at her. She nods, not saying a word.

"Tonight I will have you. You will be the mother of my children." She looked at him with fear mixed in with anger.

"Go fuck yourself," Ava told him as she pulled away and started to walk away. Ash's eyes turned dark. He grabs her, putting her arm behind her back and he focused her to a wall, pining her there.

"What did I tell you? To be a good pet and follow my every word, didn't I?"

She pulled her arms but it didn't do anything. He held her tightly as his nails dragged in her waist.

"Go to hell," She said coldly.

"Oh come on, you can do better than that,." Ask said with a laugh as he kissed the back of her neck.

"You're mine, Ava. There is nothing you can do about it."

"Why would I love someone who killed my father?" Ash's eyes widened as he took a step back,. letting go of her wrist.

"Why would you say anything like that?"

"Don't give me that bullshit, Ash!" She turned around as the pain in her eyes showed.

"Leo told me." " Ash'seyes darken. He grab her by the hip's pulling her closer to him.

"What exactly did he tell you?." He whispers in her ear. She didn't say anything as she tried to resist his questioning.

"Oh, for fuck sake."

"I want to know, Ash. Please, I can't be in the dark all the time." He knew she was right, but how was he going to tell her? Tell her that he enjoyed her father's pleas. His begging. H, he took a breath

"I'll tell you everything but not here." " She looked at him with pain in her eyes.

"Please."

"Ava, my love, this is not the place or time for me to tell you anything." She looked away as she quietly nods.

"Now please, enjoy. There are some alcoholic beverages at the bar." She looked at him with a confused look. He places a hand on her cheek as she moves a hair out of her face.

"I love you, Ava." He knows she won't say it but he really did love her. He wanted only the best for her. Ava moved away from him as she walked over to the bar. Ash quickly turned his head towards his brother. The hate in his eyes towards his brother. He never wanted to tell Ava anything. He walked over to Leo. He wanted to beat his ass, wanted to kill him. To do aAnything to him, now Ava wants to know everything and he knows he can't remove the pain he has caused.

"Leo,." he said coldly. His eyes darkened as he bore his fangs.

"Yes, little brother?"

"I was born two minutes after you, Leo." He hated the fact that Leo was older.

"You told Ava about her father." Leo looked away as he shot back his drink.

"She needs to know her place and I did just that. You should be thanking me, Ash."  Ash rubbed the bridge of his nose.

"I hate you. "

"Love you too, little brother." With that Ash walked away. He remember the last time he had a fight with his brother. It ended in a blood bath. With Ash having to be rock by his mother from how hard Leo beat his ass. He was afraid of his older brother since than.  He looked at Ava who was sitting at the bar with a glass in her hand. He felt a wave of sadness with her. With the wave also came with lust. He rolled his eyes as he knew who this lust feeling came from. Looking over at Kim who sat right next to Ava. Kim rubs Ava's back in a caring way. This made him jealous of Kim. He should be the one rubbing her back. Being there for Ava when she needs him the most. God, why was he such a terrible person? He wasn't even a person. Not even human. He knew that but he hated humans  for the hell he has put Ava through. He has to tell her everything. Tell her the truth that would be hard to swallow.

He hopes all of this was worth everything he has fought for. He did it for Ava. The only person he had loved in his life.

This world he made is just for her and no one else.

to earth जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें