Chapter 11

It was the night before the wedding, Ash was in his office getting everything ready for the big day. His fangs were bare as he was focused on plans for the new world he was building. There was a knock on the door, His eyes looked up as they were dark, almost black.
"What the hell do you want?" he said with anger in his voice. The door opened as a pretty girl walked into his office.
"Kim?" Ash sat back in his seat. Kim was wearing a long red dress with red lipstick. Ash put a hand over his mouth as he looked away from her.
"Why are you wearing that?" He waves his hand towards her way.
"What, you don't like my dress?" She said with a small laugh.
"Why are you here?' He asked as she looked over to her. His hands moved down by his sides.
"I heard you were getting married in a few hours." Ash knew what this was about. He sighed, He looked away as he didn't want to deal with this.
"Get the hell out of here," Ash said as she looked at the wall trying not to make eye contact with her. He heard her heels coming toward him. He places a hand on his face. Kim ran her hand through his hair. He looked up at him as his fangs were bare.
"Get the hell away from me Kim." Kim laughed, She grabbed him by his hair as she pulled his head back.
"Is that any way to talk to me?" Ash was pissed, He hated that her hands were on him. It was unbearable to him. She sat on his lap as she started to unbutton his shirt. Ahs growled at her as he was getting pissier by the second. She started to kiss his neck. He could feel his heartbeat race. He likes this feeling of a woman touching him. Kissing him, It was all too much for him. He longed for this kind of attention from Ava. Kim's hand started to go down his chest making its way down to his groin. His heart was racing uncontrollably as he felt this. God this woman was something, he couldn't think clearly to even put words together. He looked at Kim with anger, but was it anger he was feeling? Or was it lust? Deep down Ash knew the answer. He was just too afraid to even say it.
"I know what you want Ashy~," she said with a bit of a fuzzy upbeat voice. He hated it when she did that. God, he hated this woman.
"I will kill you Kim," Ash said with a bit of a cold bite to his voice. She laughed as she kissed his cheek, she was wearing red lipstick which left red kiss marks on his cheek. Ash bared his fangs as he looked at her. His anger mixed in with lust was bobbing to the surface.  He watched as Kim smiled with an evil grin. His eyes looked at her face closely as he wanted to know what was going on in her head. His mind was too fuzzy from his lust that he couldn't think straight.
"Ash?" A voice from behind almost made his heart stop. His eyes widened as he knew that voice. Ava... he pushed Kim off as he turned around and saw her. She looked heartbroken, her eyes filling with tears as he knew this was the end of everything he was trying to work up.
"Ava, please this is not what you think my love"
"You want to fuck my best friend? No Ash this is exactly how it looks. Don't push it off just because you think nothing of it." She was cold and right to the point with every word she said. It felt like a sword going through his heart as she looked at him with pain in her eyes. Her long dark hair fell in front of her face. She took a step closer to him as she pushed him back.
"And to think you had a heart? How foolish of me to even think that. You are nothing but a lustful creature who can't feel what love is. You are heartless." She said as the tears rolled down her cheeks. He looked up at her but he couldn't say anything.
"Don't even run after me Ash, I hope you burn in hell," Ava said as she turned away. Every word felt like a stab to the heart. Once Ava was gone he turned to Kim with an angry expression. He stood up as he made his way to her. He wanted to kill her for what she had done. He grabbed her by the throat and threw her down on the ground. His anger was too much for him to control.
"You did this," Ash said coldly as his eyes became almost black just by looking at her.
"I should have killed you long ago." He said as he grabbed her by the hair. She winced as she looked at him
"But I won't, but if you ever come near me or my wife, I will kill you myself "  he looked at her as she threw her to the ground.
"Not get out of my face before I change my mind." He said as he watched her run out of his office. He took a deep breath as she wanted to kill her where she stood. But he couldn't. He needed to go after his soon-to-be wife. He couldn't let her go. He was so close to making her his. He couldn't lose her now or ever.
"There is work to do." He said as he looked at the door.
"Ava will be mine tomorrow. And she can't say no." He smiled as he had a plan in mind. Ava would know what she had got herself into.