Chapter 4

Ash’s fingertips wrap around Kim’s hair. His lips pressed against Kim’s lips, Her hands running down his body.  Ash moaned as he felt her touch on his body. He pulled away from the kiss as he grabbed her hand. 

“Kim, My sweet.” Ash’s voice came out harsh. 

“I can’t keep doing this with you.” Ash implied. His blue eyes locked on her body. Kim gave him the puppy dog eyes. 

“Come on ashy, You know you want me.” Ash bared his teeth. He grabbed her hair and pulled her head back. Leaving her throat exposed, His blue eyes became cold. 

“How many fucking times do I have to tell you I hate it when you call me that?” He growled. Kim laughed as she blushed.  

“Oh? Is Ashy mad?” She teased. Kim was acting like a child who wanted attention. He rolled his eyes as he pushed her off of his lap. 

“Get the fuck out of my face.” Ash ordered, Kim grabbed his hand. 

“Ash, Come on.” 

“Kim…” He took a deep breath. 

“You are a pain in my ass. I don’t want anything to do with you.” He said coldly. His eyes looked into her eyes. Kim looked hurt to hear this. 

“I used you my dear. You thought I actually loved you?” Ash laughed. His roar sent a shiver down her body. 

  “Ash, You can’t mean that.” Kim said, holding back tears. 

“Oh, But I do. I only had you by my side just to get to Ava. You were never the one I wanted to love. Or even fuck.” A tear rolled down Kim’s cheek. 

“But that night we met you told me..” She was cut off by Ash.

“That I loved you?” He laughed. 

“I was drunk. I didn’t mean it.” Ash smiled darkly. Showing his fangs. 

“Now you can get the hell away from me.” Kim was taking back by his words. Them hitting her like she got run over by a truck. 

“I got all I needed from you Kim.” He looked at her up and down. He likes seeing her like this. A broken girl who didn’t know what hit her. 

“You know what Ash. Fuck you.” Kim cried out as she walked closer to him. 

“I will kill you before you hurt my best friend.” Ash narrowed his eyes

“Watch yourself. You do know I am not from here.” 

“I don’t give two fucks if you are a vampire.” Kim yelled out as she jumped on him.  Ash hissed as he grabbed her by the neck and pinned her on his desk. Kim was having a hard time breathing. She clawed at his hand. She tried to rip it off her throat 

“First off, I am not a vampire. I am an alien. And second, I could and might kill you if I wanted to.” he said coldly.

“Now, Leave before I kill you.” He let go of her as he backed away from her. Kim stood up and ran out of his office, Tears rolling down her cheeks. Ash sighed as he rubbed his eyes. Ash heard a cough in the room. He looked over at the sound as he sighed. 

“What?” He said, His voice having a bite to it. A young boy stands by the door with his legs shaking. Ash looked him up and down, He could tell this boy was human. He saw bite marks on the boy's neck. 

“What are you doing here boy?”  The boy shook as Ash spoke to him. 

“I thought this was my room.” The boy replied. Ash sighed as he turned his chair around. 

“Then leave, boy.” Ash heard footsteps walking out of his office. 

Ash placed a hand over his mouth. He felt everything Kim is feeling. A feeling he wishes he never had. It was only slowing him down. He closes his eyes, feeling the pain Kim is having. The pain he put her through. He opened his eyes. He stood up, shaking his head. 

“Fuck this shit.”  He told himself. 

God, this is only slowing me down. He walked over to his window. Opening it, Ash looked up to see the stars. It was only time until he made Ava his forever. He dreamed of the day he would fall in love. He wasn’t ready when he found out he had to make a human his.

Time will tell when you will be mine. My sweet Ava. Ash smiled as he rested his head on the window frame. 

Looking up at the stars, Missing home. Wanting to have Ava for himself.