Chapter 10

It has been a couple of weeks. Ava has been locked in the same bedroom. There has always been someone on watch, Ava rubbed her neck as she felt all the bite marks that Ash had left. A light blush rose on her cheeks as she smiled a little bit. She could feel his fangs enter her neck. His warm arms were around her body. She sighed as she knew he was only using her. This was all a game he had planned. None of this was real emotion. Ava fell back on the bed as she rubbed her face. She looked at the wall as she dreamed about Ash. A thing that is not even human.
Why do I even love him? She asked this question so many times. She couldn't understand why she loved him. She closed her eyes as she hid her face in her left arm. Her neck was exported, Anyone could see all of the bite marks.
"Sweet pea." She heard Ash speak to her in a low tone. His hands grab both of her arms and pin them to the bed. His around hand roamed all over her body.
  Ava opened her eyes as she looked at him with a small blush on her face.
"How did you..."
"Even knew you were thinking about me?" He cut her off as his blue eyes turned dark just by looking at her. She nods as she feels his knee in between her legs. He let out a low laugh.
"Ava, My dear. My bites are controlling you. I know what you think even when you dream. I know how you feel and what you want." She looked up at him in disbelief. She looked at him.
"Can you read my mind?" He laughed as his hand grabbed Ava by the hips.
"Of course, I can read your mind. I am a higher being than you." Ava placed her hand on his chest as she looked into his eyes. She felt her heart beat a little faster.
  Ash smiled, He pulled her over to the bed. He pushed her down as her back hit the bed softly. He had a sick smile on his face. He grabbed her leg, Her dress fell down her leg. He started to lick her leg as he kissed her leg.
"You are soft," Ash said with a purr in his voice. Ava blushed as her green eyes looked at him.
   This is a dream, It has to be.  She looked at him, Her face a dark red from blushing.
"A...Ash" Ash looked up. His blue eyes became cold towards her.
"Ava, I have pushed this off for weeks now. Don't start begging for me to stop." He said coldly as he grabbed her leg tightly.
  She jumped a little, She could feel his nails entering her leg.
"Now, be a good little pet, and don't move or beg for your freedom." Ava felt fear starting to rise. Her heart was beating faster than she could even breathe.
   Ash grabbed both of her hands and pinned them to the bed. His right hand moved up her body. His touch was hot and felt with power, which could even kill Ava if she is not careful around him.
"Shouldn't I be married to you?" Ava spoke with a shaky voice. Ash looked at her with a confused look.
"Marriage?" Ava nods as she feels her heart beating faster.
"Most people get married before they start a family." 
He let go of her. He sat back as he looked at her. His cold eyes did not leave her for even a second.
"You have a point." Ava sat up as she knew she had given herself some time.
"Fine, If you want to play this game." He laughed darkly
"Then we shall Ava. Soon you will be my wife and this time you won't be able to run from me."
"We can plan for a year about the wedding and..."
"Oh no sweet pea. We are getting married in two days" Ava's heart stopped as she looked at him.
"What." The fear showed in her eyes as her hands were shaking.
"I know you were only trying to buy time from me. But if you think I was that stupid to even fall for that." He stopped as he moved closer to her. His voice started to go low as he had a smile on his face.
"Then you are wrong my dear." Ava's face went pale as she looked at him with fear. She couldn't hold back her fear.
"H...How did..."
"Did I know?" He laughed
"That was easy, I know what you are thinking all the time. There is nothing you can hide from me." He placed his hand on her cheek as he smiled at her. This smile showed his teeth, his fangs that scared the living hell out of her. She pulled away from him, backing herself up. Ash sighed as his smile dropped from her action.
"You have too much fear of pets. I just need you to relax and follow every word I give you."
"Go to hell." She said with a shaky voice. She hugged her knees to her chest as she was trying to make her as small as possible.
"You know there is no hell in this world baby," he said, as he sat up to make himself.
"You have two days of freedom before you become my dear little wife." She looked up at him. Tears were forming in her eyes as she looked at him. Ash smiled at her as he stood up.
"Only a few hours my lovely Ava." He said with a cold tone.
  "One more thing Ava." Ava looked up at him with tear-filled eyes.
Ash grabbed her face as he pulled her closer to him. Their noses were almost touching.
"If you run I'll hunt you down until you can't hide anymore. If you call for help..." He stopped as he chuckled darkly. "There will be no help. My men have taken over this city of yours." Ava's eyes widened as she looked at him.
"What?"
"Oh? You didn't know, did you?" He pushes her away from him.
"There is nowhere to hide. All the humans are with us. We are your god now." With that Ash walked to the door.
   The door opened as he walked out, Ava was lost. She didn't know what to do anymore. She sat on the bed as she felt fear.
I shouldn't have opened my mouth. What should I do?
She pulled her knees closer to her chest as she wrapped her arms around her legs. There was nothing she could even do.
This whole thing was hopeless, She would be even more under his control.
This ended anything for her life. Was she even a person anymore?
She was afraid of the unknown, She wished she could see what was coming her way. She hated this feeling but there was nothing she could even do. She could just watch and see her whole world turn upside down.
She held her breath as she felt like her world had stopped.
If only she had someone to run to...