Pehli rasoi!!

Helloooooo cute cute people!!!!🍒🍒

Let's start!!!

Author's pov

Rudra freezes listening to her hurtful words .
It hurted him he felt like someone sliced his heart with knife 🔪
It hurted him think that the person he loves think of his love as lust that his character in her eyes his image in her eyes was nothing but of a
'Lewd' He wanted her to belive in His love his passion his obsession his desire for him and not just think he is a lascivious person.
An amount of hurt passes through his eyes which make shiana guilty for her words she thinked that he shouldn't have judged his character like that when he didn't even touched her in a wrong way but both of them covered their emotion and expressions after tge eye contact coming back to their expressionless face but shiana's face changed into an adore and excited one when she saw the mansion it was so big with swimming pool covering it and so beautiful she can't help but admire it.
'At least new home will be fun to be there, also neel and Arya are their so it's not I will feel lonely and with strangers even though this is not what I ever expected or wanted but he is my husband now and his family is mine also now ,mahadev! This house is so fucking big I wonder how many people live here'
She thought looking at the mansion the turned and look at her husband
' atleast handsome h Mera patii or uperse amir bhi itna paisa udhaungi na iska ki regret krega mere sath yeh sb krne ke liye'
While her so called handsome pati was in his thoughts questioning that did he make a mistake by doing thos wiyh her!?? Will she ever going to love him and accept him amd give him a chance!????'
When he catches his wife admiring at him and a smirk pulled on his lips making her look away immediately.
'I will not do anything to you until you ask me to Jaan m bura hu pr apke liye kabhi nai unless you decide to leave me sb kuch seh Lunga but aap dur nahi jaa skti, but you can't judge me like this I understand what I did was wrong but not my intentions you hurted me by your words a lot I will never forget what you said to me on our first day of togetherness '

When they reached the entrance Rudra was going to take a step inside when shiana shouted.

"Stopppppp"

"What happened?"

"Put me down"

"No"
And he was again going to take step when she shouted again this time near his ears

"Put.me.down rathore."

"God women ! Fine,
Now what?"
He asked after putting her down

" Now call everyone "

"Whatt¿¿ noway and why do we have to call everyone now let go inside and let's not disturb them hmm?"

"Biwi nam k liye nai banaya na rathore toh Bina ghr pravesh k andar kyu le ja Rahe ho hmm!?"

She asked him very softly and his heart melted they way she spoke to him this softly and cutely for the first time did something in His heart but his breath hitched after registering her words his heart tingled thinking whether she might not like what had happened but still has accepted him as her husband and not foe name sake it gives him satisfaction and peace 'I promise I will never hurt you bachaa' He thought while looking at her with so much love.

"Kidhr ko kho gye bulao bhi sbko ab kitne log h ghr m ik uncle anty neel and Arya toh honge inke alava ot kon kon rehta h ghr m btao na btaoo bhi.......
Her bickering came to an end when she sawed the expression on her face his jaw clenched and hand fisted his eyes so so dark that one might run just looking at him but shiana looked into those dark orbes trying to read him as for the first time his eyes are telling something or else they are just blank always blank so how can she miss this opportunity now , for her any emotion even anger is good then that blackness
Rudra didn't say anything to her he just took out his phone and just called his shivay
" get everyone downstairs I want each and everyone down"
And he cut the call
" hawwww how can you talk so rudely rathore they will be so said listening to your tone"
And he looked at her in amusement