RII'S BIRTHDAY!!!!

Hey babies 🍒🍒

Let's start without any delay.

                       Shiana's pov

Ajeeb admi h bin baat pr Hass raha tha.

any ways I have 5 classes in total today and I know it's going to be hectic as fish I just hope jan and rii dinner dekh le

My last class was in neel's class and he was not there again. Ouuuf.

After 20 minutes in class the door burst open and enter the hero. finally!!!!!

"Hey mr rathore don't you think it's a little early for class ?"

I asked sarcastically because comon we all know he won't take the sympathy or pity or happy to see you reaction nicely. He looked at me and looked at me and now this was getting awkward because okay I know I'm cute but with your student this is so not gonna happen and BTW his brother was more of my type.
Shut up you cuitch.

" Neel!!? Take a seat boy"

Without speaking he took the seat and  he is glaring now I ignored him and start with my class after the class was over everyone started to leave and I was about to call rii asking when she will be home but a voice boomed stopping me .

" I didn't expected that from you ma'am "

Neel growled. And I won't lie I'm scared he looks so angry ohh god kya Kiya tune abhi shianaaa

Despite my fear I managed to asked so calmly even I was surprised with my self.

" what exactly are you talking about ?"

" You called my brother and told him I  am weak !"

" I did not do that, who even told you that !?"

This is ridiculous don't tell me that Giant man just make fun of him for crying or called him weak. I will kill him if that's the case .

" Don't lie I saw bhaisa getting out of your office smiling and I know he was smiling at me for crying "

" He was not smiling at you and he don't think you are weak and I called him to discuss both of you brothers matter and you really need to tell what's bothering you or no one's able to help bachaa you know na you can come to me-"

"Ohh just shut up shut the fuck up miss shiana jain no I can never come to you because you can't help me no one can and yes yes you just make me lose my image I front of my brother and I don't think I m ever be able to make eye contact with him why did you even do that?
Can't you keep this thing once with yourself why did you interfere in my personal life was it that big of a deal that two three teats left my eyes It was I guess for you because boys can't cry right ?

Just do me a favor and never ever interfere in my  life again."

" I'm sorr-"

And he was out of the class leaving me in guilt this is bullshish I mean both the brother just made me feel guilty in one day even for the things I am not to be blame of all this rathore brothers are ungrateful I mean I am trying to help them only na then also they keep yelling at me bhaad m jaae
Yeh sb rathore
I hope or koi bhai na bacha ho Inka.

It's been a week and now everything is normal and I m going for clubbing today because it's my rii's birthday and right now it's a whole chaos because we both are getting ready in her room and jan is waiting for us from past 1 hour he is gonna bite our ears off with taunts now I tell you ,
And nor ours because it's rii's birthday so it's gonna be me only jiska vo dimage khrab krega ouuf kya log h kasam se.
But im gonna slide it because main aaj khub piyungi and he is the one who is going to carry me to bed so little bit of taunts is OK for that .