Will you marry me!?

Hey cherries 🍒!!!!!!
Sorry for the longest break but my exams were going on and I'm also sorry for not informing about it .

Let's start without any delay !!!!!!!!

                     Rudra's pov

The moment I saw her in that dress with a guy hand hanging on her shoulder I lost it I know he is her bestfriend and think of her as a sister and all but still he is not the real brother and I hate this jainil guy he always in some way or other touching my sweetheart it make me want to murder him but I stop because he helped my sweetheart very much when she had no one and I know he and riya means everything to her.

Anyways let talk about that dress she came wearing in a fucking club
it's basically a bikini what  was she thinking !????
every other guy is staring at her with lust and it makes me mad, it makes me want kill all of them and fuck her so hard in the pool of their blood, it makes me want to hide her in my arm so that no one sees her and neither she can see anyone.

I came to some realizations when I first met her in that pink saree where BTW she was looking a whole package.

SO FUCKABLE. YUM.

That she is going to be the one for me .
That I will fucking die for her .
That I can do anything for her.
That she makes me insane but she is the only thing that keeps me sane .
That she is all I need.
And lastly that she is.MINE.

I was sitting watching her eat alone and talking to a creep when he approached her I'm sure I'm going to kill some people today I was just waiting for her to leave I can't do my dirty work infront of her now can I!?
We need to impress the girl not depress her but I lost it I fucking lost when he did what he shouldn't have when he fucking touched what's mine even after her telling him no and trying to push him I lost all the damn calm in the world when I fire the gun straight between his eye and every person went still on my table I came to meet the Irish mafia today and this meeting was godamn important but not more Than her.my sweetheart.
I run to her catch her in my arms when she lost her consciousness
Their is a whole lot chaos going on in the club and I can see her both friends are calling her name so I quickly carry her in bridal style and get out of here I told my right hand my brother to say the guest to rest today and would continue with the meeting tomorrow. Then i took her to my penthouse laid her on my bed and made the maid change her clothes in my t-shirt because her dress was coverd in His filthy blood which I don't want any where near her after that I told the maid to make a soup for her and went near my bed and took her in my arms nuzzled my face in her neck and took a sigh of relief all my day tension stress tiredness went away just by her being near me, this girl I tell you will be the death of me.

I was just looking at her admiring her beauty when she stirred by her facial expressions and sweat on her face anyone can say that she have a bad dream I tried to console  her which I obviously didn't know how to do
My heart fucking clenched when she hold me tightly and cried in her sleep saying 'please' and some incoherent words seeing hee like this hurts I desperately treid to wake her up I never felt this helpless she hugged me so tight as if she didn't she will die I give kisses on her forehead and crown saying sweet nothing In her ears trying to get her out of that hell she is in right now and finally she open her eye her dark brown which are almost black of you don't look carefully met with my dark black one's

"Shhh you are fine now it was just a dream bacha"

She looked at me for few seconds her lips wobble and eye red .fuckkkk I hate it . Hate her tears
And then she hugged me tight I immediately hugged her back and took her in my lap her knees either side of my thighs straddling me and her arms wrapped tightly around my neck she kept her face on my shoulder and I buried in her neck holding her so tight I'm sure it's gonna leave bruises.
She is soft so fuckingg soft .
God I love the feeling of having her in my arms .
We stayed like that for so long then she tried to move away from me and I tightened my hold not letting her go .

" chodiyen  mujhe" she whispered

"Never."

"What I am doing here!?? I want to go home chodiyen mujhe"

"  how are you feeling. Did he hurt you somewhere else? "

She again tried to push me and I make her beautiful face come infront of me but not letting her get out of my lap locking my elbow around her waist

"You didn't answered my question. I Don't like to repeat "

" you didn't answered mine and I also don't like to repeat "

" I asked first ."

" that doesn't matter "

"Let me go "

" I think I replied to that. NEVER."

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN NEVER LEAVE ME RIGHT NOW Mr. Rathore." 

Her voice is calm but so cold it gives me chills I never want her to talk to Me this way so distant and scared like I'm a stranger.

" MARRY ME"  I ordered i don't  know with whom I'm getting angry and this i was really not gonna say this the plan was to make her fall for me also but now I can't back down and I won't, I want her with me in my house in my bed every fucking time I want her to carry my name, my children ,mine.

Before i can do something to cover up for the matter she slapped me hard and the room become eerily silent
She gasped as if she was not gonna do this then said while sobbing.

" I'm sorry so sorry I always make things wrong fish is it hurting you!?? are you alright!!!???? what a cuitch I'm  mr. Rathor please tell me how I'm here the last thing I remember is him assaulting me and then everything became chaotic what happened after that can you tell me please. "

She spoke so softly itee pyar se bolegi toh me kuch bhi btadunga baby

" you lost your consciousness I saw you and I bring you hear I can't go to hospital as media can be there following me so I brought you to my penthouse you were having a bad dream I was just trying to console you and before you ask I didn't change you clothes I ordered my maid who did and make you soup also"

she is looking at me just looking at me softly then noded and put her face on my shoulder and I sighed in relief don't go and marry me bacha .

" what's with the marriage thing!?"

" there is no such thing it's just simple I like you. Alot. and I want to marry  you I'm not a good person but i will always be good to you , I will keep you happy I have family money house everything you might, need i will protect you I know you will say we don't know each other but it will be like an arranged marriage for us right we can get to know each other after marriage it will be interesting right!?
I really will give my best and became my best version and would never hurt you intensionally so what do you say"

She just kept looking at me not saying anything so just asked her again.

"WILL YOU MARRY ME SWEETHEART"

"Okay."

Hey babies so what do you think!????

Please vote  and comment.