Life Ruined By My Gullible and Emotional Self

Start from the beginning

"Look who's back!" Bryce exclaims. It looks like he woke everyone up. But, you guessed it, Ryder still had his head down. I think I really broke his heart. I look at Carter with craving eyes.

"I guess this is it then. Any advice, before I do this?" I question Carter.

"Be yourself."

"Wow. So much inspiration. Thanks alot."

I go over, trying to act as casual as I could manage. I take a seat on the floor next to Ryder and Carter sits beside me.

"Uh, hey". I awkwardly start talking with him but you guessed it, he doesn't look up. All the guys go back to whatever they were talking about before but I can tell Carter is silently listening to me to see if he has to step in.

"Alright, I'm done. Please don't be angry at me. I had every right to say what I did." I want to continue but don't know how. As I take a breath, Ryder speaks up.

"I know. It's just." He looks for the right words.

"Let me save you the speech. Would it be alright if I stayed? Please Ryder." He finally looks up.

"I can't just send you away like that. I care too much about you." He pauses. Where is he going with this? I stare into his eyes looking for a clue. "Over the past few years you've changed my life. I used to be a depressed mess. Now look at me. From the moment you walked past me I knew you were different. But you were also lost so I took you in. My dad broke something within me I never thought I could see again. But you... you brought me back to life." He sniffs. "But there's something you've got to understand. I know what it's like to lose everyone who cares about you. Your parents abandonment is just as devastating as mine. I hate to say this but I've kept in contact with your dad. He's the same person he was all those years ago and when he reached out I thought you needed that love in your life. I was just trying to help you."

"Ryder.. I don't understand. What are you talking about?" He ignores me.

"Today you really hurt my heart. I was reminded what it was like to be betrayed. That's when I realised. I can't help you. I'm nothing compared to the love you deserve. This is why you must go. I've organised a flight to Ireland so that you can start over with your dad, his new wife, and your new step-sister."

"Stop." The tears start to form in my eyes. "You've never told me why you have so much money. Would I be correct in saying it's not your money?" He sighs. "You told me how your family fell apart because of your brother. It's your dad's isn't it. Your dad tried to reach out to you and you denied it. He had finally come back to his senses but you wouldn't take it. The agreement you made was money provided by your father. Only later you realised that you needed to repair your relationship. So when my dad somehow wanted to connect with me you jumped at the opportunity. You couldn't do the right thing for yourself so you wanted to help me." He smiles with sorrowful eyes.

"You must go Luna. For me and for your own good." No.

"I can't leave you Ryder. I would hate myself for the rest of my life."

"You think I could live without you?"

"My god I love you Ryder." Yep, I went to the level. But I don't care.

"Well that sucks since I despise you." We both smile and I've got to admit my cheeks were hurting.

"Too bad for you then." And I pull him close to me. "Never leave me Ryder." We kiss passionately and all at once. It is as if the world has stopped and we are the only ones to exist. And I swear at that moment, we had experienced our own rehab. No longer would we have to weep over our problems, we would look at one another with gratitude. For the better or for worse, together we developed enough support to change seven lives, eight including Bruno. If that can't motivate us, I don't know what will.

In the near future, I'm not exactly sure what I will do. I might go to Ireland to live with my dad or I might stay here with Ryder. Either way, I do know for certain that I will never forget Ryder. People like him only come once in a century. Let's not forget Bruno or any of the guys. And I know throughout this conflicting experience I have lost someone within me that cannot be replaced. But guess what, I'm a new person now and I will never return to my old state. Because once you challenge the inevitable, there's no turning back. My mother, yes my mother, might not be happy with me saying this, but... if I had another chance in life, I'm positive that despite all my struggles, I would do it all again; the exact same way. #NoRegrets

- - - - - - - - -

So guys, I guess it's the end of Luna's story. From my heart I tell you;

Sorry for any silly mistakes. Until next time, over and out. BYES >_<

Like-Comment-Share&Whatnot

P.S. See ya at the next story

P.P.S Enjoy life