Eclipse: Chapter Sixty-One

Jasper's POV 

The energy in the air is electric and tense. Our bodies are calling out for each other, and I have never wanted her more than right now.

"W-What?" She stutters.

"Strip. For. Me." I command. I have had to be careful with every movement I made with her for the entirety of the time I've known her. This is our first time together and I don't have to be scared of hurting her. And I am going to take full advantage of that.

Janetta's eyes burn into mine. She slowly takes her arms out of her sweater, pulling it over her head. It falls to the ground as she slips her hands into her jeans, shimmying them down. She stands there in her underwear and bra, looking incredibly gorgeous. The underwear follows right after, then the bra. She smells delectable. I can't wait to get between those legs.

"I'm feeling a little lonely being the only one naked right now," Janetta says, breathlessly.

"Your wish is my command," I respond. My clothes are off within a few seconds. Her eyes fall down my body, focusing on a certain part of mine. I smirk at her, knowing exactly what she is thinking. It's been many months since we have had sex, and both of our bodies are desperate for the other.

"On the bed. Now." I command. She does what I say instantly. "On your back, legs spread as wide as you can." Her eyes stare into mine as she does what I tell her to do extremely slowly, a smirk creeping up on her lips. She knows exactly what she is doing. I'm on my knees instantly, kissing up her legs. Breathy moans spill out of her mouth. My face reaches her pussy, and I look up at her. Her eyes are already on me.

"You are very wet, darling." Her lips part, a small groan coming out. "Do you want me to eat this dripping pussy of yours?"

"Please." She begs. "I-I need you, so bad."

That's all I needed to hear. My tongue is on her clit a second later. My licks alternate between slow and fast. Her moans fill the room. She tastes amazing. I add a finger into her pussy, curling it up to reach her g-spot. A cry falls out of her mouth. I add another finger and speed up my tongue. She once told me my tongue was her personal vibrator, and I intend to remind her of how that feels. I speed up my tongue to an incredibly fast speed, and she starts screaming. I smirk against her pussy, knowing she's already close to exploding. One nibble on her clit sets her off, her pussy juices covering my face. I continue to eat her pussy as she rides out her orgasm, cleaning up every drop. She's a panting mess by the end of it.

I pull away from her pussy, missing it already, and crawl on top of her.

"Feeling okay, darling?"

"Mhm." She mumbles. I line up my dick at her entrance. "Fuck me. Please." She whimpers.

I respond by slamming into her. I groan at how tight she is, and she screams out. I pull out and slam into her again. Over and over. I have never fucked her this hard before. For a moment, I forget our situation and I feel scared that I'm hurting her, but then I remember I don't have to hold back with her. I fuck her hard, fast, and mercilessly. Our eyes meet, and neither one of us looks away. The moment became even more intimate, which I didn't think was possible. Janetta looks gorgeous when she's getting fucked. Her cheeks are flushed, which I'm glad she is still able to do. I would've missed her face flushing and blushing. Her eyes are full of tears, probably due to the emotional moment right now.

"Fuck, Jasper." She moans. "I-I can't hold it."

I lean down to her ear and whisper, "You don't have to hold it tonight."

A scream erupts as her pussy ripples around my dick. She squeezes me so tight, and that pushes me over the edge. I fill her pussy up, and as I pull out of her, cum pours out of her.

I lay next to her and pulled her close, kissing her head.

"I love you, Janetta."

"I love you too, Jasper." She is still slightly shaking from the aftermath of her intense orgasm. I hold her tighter, kissing her more. "Thank you. For today."

"You're welcome, darling."

"I can't wait to spend forever with you." She mumbles as she falls asleep.

"Me too, darling."