Eclipse: Chapter Sixty

The car ride was insanely tense. Neither of us dared to say a word. Jasper was going at least thirty over the speed limit. We got back to his house in record time. I can hear his family in the house.

"I'll be right back." He whispers to me, kissing me quickly. He rushes into the house. I can't even focus on listening to what is going on in there. All I can focus on is how I'm feeling between my legs and how many emotions I am feeling right now.

Jasper returns right away, opening the door for me.

"I want to show you something." He grabs my hand and we run into the woods. We come upon a small cottage, with beautiful lights surrounding it. Many types of flowers in the front yard. A small stone pathway leads to the front door.

"Jasper, this is beautiful," I say in awe. "Who's house is this?"

"Ours."

"Wait, what?" I turn and see him grabbing something out of his pocket. "Oh my god," I say as he is getting down on one knee. "Jasper?"

"I was going to wait a little while longer before doing this. But I feel like we are ready for this. I'm not sure if you think this is too quick, but I've wanted to do this since the moment I knew I loved you." I can feel more tears burning behind my eyes, threatening to come out. "Janetta, you are the most important person in the entire world. Before you, my life was dark, and then you came into it, bringing light. So much light filled my entire world. When I left, I hated myself. I didn't let myself do anything. I didn't go out, feed, or interact with anyone. I isolated myself because I believed that's what I deserved. And I did deserve that. I won't live in a world without you. I have worked hard to gain back your trust, and, if you will let me, I will continue to earn that trust for the rest of our lives. So, with that, Janetta Hope Swan. Will you marry me?"

He opens the box and nestled inside it is a beautiful diamond ring. It is simple, yet classic. A thin, silver band holding a cushion-style diamond. It is the ring I always wanted, and I have no clue how he knew that.

"Yes." I softly whisper. A huge smile covers his face. "Yes!" He stands and puts the ring on my hand. I grab his face and kiss him. "I love you. So much."

"I love you too, Mrs. Hale." My excitement grows when he says that. Wow. I'm going to be his wife. His lips meet mine again. This time with more urgency.

"So this is going to be our home?" I mumble against his lips.

"If you want it to be." His lips move from my lips to my neck. He finds my sweet spot and a soft moan leaves my mouth, while my eyes involuntarily roll back.

"Y-You should show me around it so I can make my decision."

"I agree." He pulls away from me and grabs my hand, guiding me to the front door. He picks me up bridal style and carries me inside. "I did tell you I would be carrying you across the threshold more than once." I giggle as he sets me down.

When you first walk into the house, the living room is what you see first. Wall-to-wall bookshelves with a huge television nestled amongst the shelves. A long, very comfy-looking couch is in the center, with many fluffy pillows sitting on it. Numerous prints of famous paintings decorate the walls. To the right of the living room was an enormous kitchen. Esme has been teaching me how to cook, so this kitchen is perfect to practice my skills. A beautiful dining table and chairs are nestled in the corner of the kitchen, already decorated. Jasper knew exactly what he was doing when he found this place.

"How long has this house been here?" I asked, still in awe.

"Esme and Rosalie started building it when we moved here. Originally, it was going to be a house for Rosalie and Emmett, but they both love you so much, that they gifted it to us." He says, walking up behind me. He starts to kiss my neck, making me melt. "It's ours, if you want it to be."

"I want it to be." I turn and smile at him.

"It is just far enough from the house that they can't hear us," Jasper whispers in my ear.

"Oh. How convenient." I say, trying to control my voice.

"Let's go look at the bedroom." He whispers again, grabbing my hand. I follow his lead, walking down the hallway.

We stop at a door at the very end of the hallway. He looks over at me and smiles, a hint of a smirk nestled in that smile. He opens the door and moves out of my way, letting me in first. I step in, and my eyes widen. A king-size bed is in the center of the room. A fireplace is across from it. Oh so fancy. A bathroom and walk-in closet are attached to the room.

I turn and look at Jasper. "This house is amazing." I walk up to him and hug him. "Thank you so much."

"You're welcome, darling." He leans down and kisses me. It's the same kind of kiss as earlier. Desperate. He grips my hair hard and pushes my lips even closer to his. Our tongues dueling for dominance. Our teeth scrape against each other from how close our mouths are. We move closer to the bed, our mouths never leaving each other. Suddenly, Jasper pulls away and takes two steps back. His eyes slowly roam over my body, until they reach my eyes once again.

"Strip. Now." He says in a dominating voice. Oh fuck, this is going to be a great night.