⛧☾༺ 𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝖙𝖜𝖔 ༻☽⛧

•🕷🕷───⛧⛧⛧───🕷🕷•

•🕷🕷───⛧⛧⛧───🕷🕷•

After such an event with the King of Hybern and the arrival of the two, Anna and Wednesday. It seemed as if the group was at a stand still. But when they winnowed away to Velaris Anna and Wednesday had fainted from the trip. Both were now in different rooms of the House of Wind and were both unconscious.

A day has passed since the events of the two's arrival and they have been unconscious since. And the inner circle were wanting to ask the two questions. But the inner circle were at a loss when it came to the two. So they were waiting. Waiting for the two to wake up. So they could ask them both questions.

But right now the group were now talking about serious matters. About the war that was to come. They were going over everything that had happened and were discussing it. Both Cassian and Azriel were still healing but they were there with the group. They were listening as Rhysand, Morrigan, and Amren were sitting in the dining room speaking.

They were discussing plans of sorts until they were disturbed by the shaking floor under their feet. Causing the inner circle to stand up on alert. They had never felt this sort of power before and were clueless as to what or who it was coming from. It wasn't coming from outside of Velaris but within. And it was close to them. They didn't know where though. That is until Amren closed her eyes trying to sense where it was coming from.

After a moment she was gesturing to everyone to follow her. Then they were off to find the source of the power. When they were following the current of power struggling to keep their feet firmly on the ground. As they got closer they soon realized that it was coming from the room the female was in.

The female that spilled out of the cauldron. Who seemed to be very powerful. She was letting off waves of magic causing the floors and walls to shake. The group didn't know what was happening but knew it needed to stop. Amren was the one to get to the door first. She was then slamming the door open.

What they saw was the female sitting in the corner on the floor. She had her eyes closed and was hugging her legs close to her chest. As she rocked back and forth. She was trying to calm herself. Calm her emotions and her magic. She didn't want to hurt anyone with her magic.