⛧☾༺ 𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝖔𝖓𝖊 ༻☽⛧

•🕷🕷───⛧⛧⛧───🕷🕷•

•🕷🕷───⛧⛧⛧───🕷🕷•

The sound of a storm was heard. The booming noise of lightning, thunder, and the whipping of wind was heard as well. Standing there in the middle of the storm stood a dark old manor. Inside of the manor was a peculiar family. Their name was the Addams family.

But in a particular room there was the sound of light breathing and soft snores. It was heard and filled the room that was engulfed by darkness. Everything was decorated in dark and velvety colors and in a Victorian style. In the middle of the room against a wall stood a large onyx bed. Lying on the dark bed entangled together were two. They were both comfortable in each other's arms with black blakents thrown over them.

One was the eldest Addams son, Wednesday. Wednesday was lying on his side, his arm was tucked under the head of a female. While he had his other strong arm secured around the soft curve of her waist. Her head was lying on Wednesday's arm and her curly dark hair scattered everywhere. While her arms and hands were tucked between the two as her legs were tangled with Wednesday's. She happened to be Wednesday's wife and her name was Annamarie Addams.

"Please help, Please."

Both were sleeping peacefully until Wednesday woke up with a gasp. He was soon sitting up hastily trying to control his breathing. His dark ebony hair was glued to his forehead by sweat. He had just been dreaming when he heard it.

The whispers of a female pleading for help. Thinking it was his wife he was quick to get up.

Before he could look over at Anna he was met with something before him. Making him sit there in shock watching it. Anna, having felt her husband jump forward, the movement waking her up instantly. She was soon sitting up as well wanting to comfort him if need be. Sighing, she placed her hand on his bare strong back. While rubbing the tiredness from her eyes. As she lightly rubbed his back whispering, "what's wrong Wednesday, mon cheri?"

"Ma cherie look. Do you not see that," Wednesday answered Anna as he pointed. Anna watched and looked at him, seeing him in some sort of daze. When suddenly she heard the whisper of a woman pleading as well. Then looking to where Wednesday was pointing she saw it and a gasp left her.

There in the middle of their room was a bright orb of light. It seemed to be stable and just floating there observing the two. Wednesday was the first to slowly get up from his spot on the bed. Anna saw this and followed as he walked closer to the light. He reached out, going to touch the sphere of light. Anna quickly reached out to stop him.

But it was too late... as soon as Wednesday touched the light there was a gust of wind that carried around the two. Whipping Anna's long black silk nightgown around along with Wednesday's black silk pants. Anna's dark long curly locks blowing around in the air with Wednesday's short ebony locks.