X

Punyemas na George talaga to kahit kailan!.Hindi na niya ako nilubayan until I got home,as if namang makakatakas pa ako sakanila ni kiana.Sobrang tahimik ng bahay na parang walang tao but I was wrong.I was about to enter my room when I heard my dad's voice.

"Please honey let's fix this.You know damn well that I can't live without you right?hindi ko kaya..."My dad's voice cracked as he beg for my mom.

What?are their marriage falling apart?.

"Steven I can't.."this time ay boses naman ni Mommy ang maririnig.I know it's bad to eavesdropping but I can't help it."Hanzelle needs me"

Hanzelle?who is that?lalaki ni Mommy?is that the reason why they're arguing?.pero hindi naman tunog panglalaki ang name ah.

"But I'm your husband.Our children needs their mother.Ano nalang ang sasabihin nila papa if they found out? p-please Irielle I'm begging you,d-don't do this"

"I've been stuck in this marriage for so many years.I let the love of my life go for the sake of my parents but not this time."I tried fighting my tears not to spill kasi alam ko na kahihinatnan nito eh.maghihiwalay sila.

They  maybe not always in my side because of work but I can't imagine na maghihiwalay sila.My dad loves my mom so much but hearing those words from my mom hurts.It does mean one thing.

She didn't love my father like how I always thought.

"Ano'ng meron siya na wala ako?Irielle I'm willing to do everything for you kahit alam ko na hindi mo'ko kayang mahalin pabalik.Mahal na mahal kita"

"I'm sorry but my decision is final.Tell Sean that we're ending this marriage and I'm gonna tell my daughter.Hanzelle also wants to meet her,I think this is the right time.."

Agad akong pumasok sa kwarto ko to change.I still have an hour para umalis and I need to go,ayaw kong marinig lahat about sa paghihiwalay nila.I am busy changing my clothes when I hear my mom's voice outside.

"Heather are you here?can I come in?"

"Yeah,just a minute"

I open the door and expect to see her crying but no,she's happy and for the first time nakita ko narin siyang ngumiti."are you going out tonight?"she ask and I nodded.

"Kiana invited me to this exclusive bar that George own.they want to take a breather kasi naging busy kami this week.I hope it's fine with you?"

"Yeah it's fine,you don't have to worry"My mom answered as she played with her thumb and I notice na hindi na niya sout and wedding ring nila ni dad."I wanted to tell you something..."

"It's fine mom"I gave her a small smile.alam ko naman ang sasabihin niya eh."You're going to file an annulment right?hihiwalayan mo na si dad.."

"Heather..a-are you not m-mad at me?"she ask clearly nervous to what i would say.I shook my head,kung masaya siya sa desisyon niya who am I to say no diba?.

"I'm not,as long as masaya ka it's fine but how about SJ?Malulungkot iyon"

"Your dad will handle it.he may not be able to accept it right away but he can't do anything about it"

"Si dad?how about him?"Tanong ko and she went silent for a minute before she answered.

"I've been with him for almost twenty-five years na dapat ay nilaan ko sa taong mahal ko."

"Where did you meet him?do I know him?"I'm referring to her lover.I am matured enough to understand things.hindi ko man siya makikilala ngayon but I know darating din ang oras na makikilala ko siya.

"Uhh..a-actually....Uhmm Hanzelle is n-not uhmm"

I look at my mom when she begun to stutter.Maybe I had inherited it to her,fidgetting my fingers because of nervousness."Hanzelle is actually a-uh..wo-"