1

HEATHER

Napaungol nalang ako nang sunod-sunod na tumama ang unan sa mukha ko.

"T*angina mo bumangon ka diyan" My cousin,Kiana pulled my hair para lang gisingin ako.

"Gosh,too early for your cussing cousin "nakapikit kong sabi.I didn't bothered listening to her at bumalik sa pagtulog.

"Stupid,alas onse na kaya gumising kana before I dragged you out of your bedroom naked "pambabanta niya.She knows that I love sleeping naked.

She did try that stunt with me sa bahay naming and thank God naka off duty mga kasambahay namin kundi makikita nila iyong flawless kong skin.I didn't have a choice but to comply.

May usapan nga pala kaming magmo-mall today to buy school supplies sa upcoming class next month.After kong mag shower ay lumabas agad ako and ramage my closet.Simple black t-shirt and jeans lang ang sinout ko tsaka white rubber shoes.

"Oh gosh this is so pretty "Kiana exclaimed as the manager approach us holding the new collection of Dior bag."How much is this Miss?"

"1.5 million pesos Maa'm, since it is the newest collection of Dior's bag"Sagot naman ng kausap niya I didn't bother talking to them dahil alam kong bibilhin din naman iyon ni Kiana.She's damn obsessed with bags and she really have a lot of collection in her house.

I decided to go to the school supply section to look for books,bags and pen.I notice that fountain pen na naka isolate sa isang sulok.I look at the price,forty eight thousand for these?ang mahal naman.

Someone grab my shoulder and before I could even asks ay may tumama na sa mukha ko.

What the hell!?.

"Pervert!"A woman with a cat like eye suddenly slap me.Her eyes displayed anger na para bang ang laki nang kasalanan ko sakanya."How dare you touch my butt?!".

"Ha?"
Napapikit nalang ako sa hapdi when she slap me again."what is your problem?!"Nanggagalaiti kong sigaw.

"Don't you dare shout at me "Tinuro niya pa ako."How dare take advantage of woman when you're also a woman yourself?"Tuloy tuloy na utas nito.

"What are you talking about?it was you who suddenly slapped me two times without any reason.Do you want me to sue you?"Palaban kong bira.Kanina pa siya ah,naiiyak na ako.

I try to look for Kiana but I couldn't find her.Pinagtitinginan narin kami ng ilang tao rito.Its like they're watching something interesting.

"Oh,you'll gonna sue me?then go.But I will file a case against you for harassing me"Nakatulala lang ako sakanya.Harass?ako nangharass sakanya?.

"Hey,look Miss ah,you're pretty but you're not my typ--"

She slapped me again.Nakakatatlo na siya sakin.Isusumbong ko talaga siya kay Kiana.Gusto ko nalang umiyak sa hapdi ng pisngi ko.

"Stop lying,do you think you can get away like that after touching and squeezing my butt?no way!"Kulang nalang sabunutan niya ako sa sobrang inis niya sakin "You're not my type either"

She heave a sigh as she massage her temple.She look at me and rolled her eyes and said."Be thankful that I'm in a rush,kasi kung hindi?you'll end up in jail "