He is the type of flower that can still grow after the forest fire

Lucifer was for the first time in his life well rested. He walks down the stairs with alastor beside him. Its strange and silent but not uncomfy, rather comfy. They slept together twice by now, they hugged and alastors lips technically touched lucifer body already sooo-.... yea shit it shouldnt be like that and lucifer def shouldnt feel so- .. yea. Fuck.

"Dad!" Charlie smiles running closer to him and lucifer smiles at that. "Hey char char! Good morning my dear" charlie almost squeaks and lucifer has to hold back his chuckle. "Soo! I thought about an excersise!" Charlie light up more. Oh yea-.

When lucifer looks over to alastor, alastor was already looking at lucifer and charlie with a confused look. "Oh? Thats gre---" lucifer got interrupted by vox.

"Alastor! Long time no see right?! Ha!" He hits alastors back hardly and alastor almost jumps, he still looks angry and pissed tho. And lucifer does too.

"This little girl said me and the king of hell here will be in a group, i took your little friend" Vox came closer to alastors face and alastor pushes him away. "Hes not my-" alastors face twitches.

"Well hes my friend but you wont steal him from me, he wont and will not like you" alastor exhales and inhales and adjusts his clothes, walking off then. Lucifer cant stop looking away from alastor, he has that hip swing which is-

Holy shit. No. Lucifer looks away to charlie who was shining. "You two are friends?!" She smiles even brighter and lucifer sighs, also with a smile.

"Yea we are" even if its only for the deal but ye-. Lucifer looks back at alastor whos ears are leaned back against his skull. Before lucifer could think of more he sees alastors dad, grinning and this was a call for lucifer.

"Hey char, I dont think its a good idea with alastor and his father working yk together" Vox came in between. "Yes I would rather work with alastor." Charlie shakes her head. "Nop! Alastor and his father needs to get along! They somehow dont soo I wanna change!" Lucifer really loves how enthusiastic charlie is, but after hearing what his father did, lucifer rather dont want alastor close to this guy.

"Alr we will see darling" lucifer quickly walks over to alastor, rather between him and his dad. Lucifer doesnt look at alastor but he could feel alastors eyes on him for a while but he tries to ignore it.

"Alr! We play sinner knot!" Charlie walked un the middle of all of us. Lifting her arms in happiness. Sinner knot? Alastors radio static was hearable for a second but so quite only lucifer and alastor himself could hear.

"Whats that now" Angel asked and Nifty was jumping up and down. Lucifer HAD to frown at that, not because of the jumping, no because of the face she makes- i mean he started to like her since the incident with Adam but this girl is still- a mystery.

"Well! 3 or 4 people have to knot their hands somehow and a 5th person has to unknot!" Okay now lucifer knows why alastor got uncomfortable, hes pretty sure he wont play that game.

"Well charlie- how about we play this an another day?" Lucifer tries his beast not to play this, obvi nor for alastor. He doesnt want to play it too duh.

"I agree" alastor steps a little closer to lucifer and lucifer could feels himself get a little warmer, strangely.

"Oh why not! I would like it!" Vox bargs in and comes closer to alastor. "We could knot us together and people will have to get us apart" annnd lucifer has the urge to pull alastor closer to him. Vox is being a little- nah disgusting.

"No thank you" alastor says with closed eyes, looking at Charlie. "Charlie dear, how about a drawing game? Back on back and we got to draw our partner behind us" alastors idea is not bad honestly. Charlie doesnt look so disappointed either. "alr! thats a good idea too!" alastor exhales next to him, yea they might be a little shitty to eachother but lucifer respects someones border. Alastor looks at lucifer.