Are his wings the only problems?

╭⊱ꕥ Chapter 4 ꕥ⊱╮

Lucifer woke up in the middle of the night. Breathing heavily, sweating and with tears in his eyes. One of those nightmares again. Hes sick of it, tired of all this shit.

he exhales and stands up with a painful stinging pain in his back 

when he looks in the mirror he sees that his wings are spread out  and they hurt... its been long since he preened them, he forgot about the talk with Husk, how Alastor used to do it for him but he don't want the radio demon to do it for him, not in 100000 years!

God he looks pathetic. His eyes are red, his wing are itchy and his hair is messy. What a great king he is..

Lucifer sighs and goes to the bathroom to clean himself. He brushes his teeths and washes his face  after that he gets a brush for his hair.

When he was done he walked out of the bathroom remembering the talk with charlie. That was great, to finally have a normal conversation with her.

Now thinking about it, alastor knew alot about the bible, honestly it was quite a shock but there must be a reason. He said his mother is in heaven, he loves his mother so maybe he just did what she told him to do? Or was there something else? Ah fuck it, lucifer shouldnt care, not about him out of all people!

Lucifer tries to get his wings back to hide them, but it hurts alot and it took longer for him to stuck them back but he managed.

Its 4am, he hardly believes anyone is awake rn so he just walked down into to kitchen but before he entered he could hear- jazz music? Oh and it smells- good in there. Is someone cooking?

Lucifer walked in and saw alastor standing by the stove. He didn't have his coat on but a apron which means you can see his tail clearly. Lucifer's gaze remained fixed on his tail but when he looked up again he saw Alastor's hairstyle...he has a-- small ponytail---.

Lucifers eyes are widen and his mouth slightly open. A ponytail- it looks- honestly it looks really good, even if he don't want to compliment the man. Holy shit- the combination- the cooking, ponytail, his tail and the apron- wow erm-.

Lucifer coulsnt help but keep staring at alastor. His face was getting warmer.

"Do you want to eat or keep staring" lucifer shakes his head to get out of his thoughts. "You er- just shut up, why are you even awake" lucifer went to the coffee mashine.

"I could ask the same, your majesty" alastor didnt looked once to lucifer, which kind of annoys him. Not like he wants to see the demons face clearly! No no no. Its just rude to not look at someone if you talk to them.

"I asked first!" Alastor chuckles. "Childish again your majesty?" He still doesnt answer my question. Ig he couldn't sleep too? Lucifer ignored the statement and looked over alastors shoulder. "What are you making"

Alstor was a bit startled by the movement, lucifer was close and he forgot that the demon doesnt like it. He may hate him but he respected boundaries, so he took a step back again. Alastor relaxed again. "omlet" 

It does smell good honestly, and lucifer is close to ask if he can do one for him too but that would be to much, i mean they are not even friends and alastor said that clearly the other day. So lucifer just sat down at the tabel and watches alastor whos tail eas wagging. It wasnt wagging before, was it because of the interaction with lucifer? A small smile appears on lucifers face while he was drinking his cofee.

It was quite for a while except that the jazz music played in the background. This wasnt akward lucifer actually wuite enjoyes it.

Alastor turns around wirh two plates in his hand. Did he made- food- for him?