whose purple nails...are those...

╭⊱ꕥ Chapter 5  ꕥ⊱╮

When lucifer woke up, alastor was long gone, his hand is where there would be alastors face. Ah he remembers, his soft ears, the fur--.... EHEM NU UH stop thinking lucifer stop! He should rather care for alastors disappearance, i mean it was obvious that he will leave but- without a note or a thank you? Bastard.

Holy shit it was 1 pm?!

Lucifer stood up directly and got dressed, running downstairs. "Oh? Dad hey...-!" Angel laughed in the back? Why would he laugh?

"Hey char char! Pew im sorry i overslept a little" she looked at his coat, why would she look down there- er well why are they strange today.

"Dad- where were you- erm last night?" Where i was? 

"In my room?" Angle couldnt hold back more of his laugh. Husk growled, slapping angels head and charlie- she looked happy? Or uh sappy- worried but happy? Honestly i dont know.

"Where you- woth alastor-? Erm-" how would she know? Well good guess.

"Oh er yea first we were at his room then in mine"

"Wooow~ it got this wild huh~" wild- why--- i mean it did....

WAIT WILD?!

"Dad youre wearing the wrong coat-" lucifer looked down at himself... he was wearing alastors coat, FUCKING ALASTORS COAT.

he feels his face getting warmer, taking off the coat and throwing it away. Where tf did he got that coat from- alastor wasnt undressing in his room-...SHIT thats the damn coat alastor gave him when he was asleep fuck fuck fuck thats damn embarrassing.

"It's a mistake! He forgot this damn coat after er our fight" Angel grins, his eyebrow raise the slightest.

Oh fucking hell!

"Now why is my lovely coat on the ground" alastor appeared behind lucifer, scaring the SHIT out of him. AGAIN. "I told you not to sneak up on me!" Alastor just grins tho he looked not at lucifer. Alastor snapped and his other coat which was one the ground was gone.

"Ohh-kayyyy-" charlie looked between them but then spoke to everyone. "Lets make a movie night! Oh and dad and alastor u make dinner later!" Charlie smiled brightly. Actually, movie night doesn't sound THAT bad, he looks forward to it, but not the cooking with alastor.

Talking about alastor, he is- strangely more away from lucifer then the last times, does it have to do with- yesterday night--- I mean alastor almost hugged him, fell asleep next to him in his bed and lucifers hand was--- in his hair, rather ears.... to my defense! Alastor liked it and it looks like he needed it! None of that is my fault! Plus he is an asshole for not even saying thank you!

Meh

︵‿︵‿୨♡୧‿︵‿︵

Alastor doesn’t know how and why he was in Lucifer’s room this morning and why his hand was— in his hair touching his ears also. Strange, he never let anyone touch them, not even when he was asleep. He would wake up immediately.

Ignoring that, alastors pain was gone, thankfully. He is concerned what this damn lucifer did with his feelings, the touch was strange, different to be precise.

It doesnt matter right now, he has better things to think about. How to get out of the deal.

Lucifer probably could help but he would get oh so emotional when he gets to know who owns his soul, and where this person is. He can forget lucifer, or all morningstars.

One of the deadly sins would be an idea but they wouldnt help him. So he needs a deal, with lucifer.

Alastor walked downstairs, seeing lucifer in his coat talking to the others. He looks confused his hair isnt in the right place either but something- something at this view is delightful. Not his stupid face tho, maybe because Red is a beautiful colour and maybe thats HIS coat which looks so beautiful.