I can feel my heart breaking, mistakes I've been making.

Lucifer walks back and forth in his room when alastor was gone. They were- close and alastor was so close- his wings and- oh god oh shit. This cant fucking be. He and alastor got really close and those little touches were feeling so good and when he bit him- ugh he shouldnt think like that.

Lucifer looks at his ring, then his wings, then his ring again and then- shit. He goes to his table and starts his new project.

He was working on a new duck, with red hair and ears when someone knocked at the door. He was wondering why someone would knock at his door so lare

"Yes?" Lucifer responded, not looking at the door but rather at the New duck whichs not ready.

"Dad? Its charlie- why is ahe up so late. Lucifer goes to his door and opens it. Charlie stood there with a wary smile and lucifer lets her in.

"Sooo? Is there sum u need?" Charlie looks around and lucifer feels nervous somehow. Charlie stops and looks at the table with the new duck lucifer made.

"I erm- ahem" lucifer went infront of it rq. Charlie looks at him again.

"I wanted to talk with you" Oh thats not good. Did he do sum wrong? Shit.

"Ooh yesh ofc! Go ahead" lucifer scratches the back of his neck and charlie was still smiling but it seems- different? Not sad but idk i cant describe

"Alastor has been strange..around me" lucifer almost chuckle because alastor is always strange, but when he saw how serious charlie takes it, he feels guilt.

"Dont worry darling, alastor is like that sometimes" plus somehow he has been going through some stuff, he doesnt know yet who has his soul but he knows his dad isnt good for him. He and alastor got to know only a little better but there is still alot he doesnt know but he knows alastor hides it because he doesnt trust him, well he cant blame him ig.

"B-but.." She sighs and looks away, fidging with her finger and lucifer just looks at her with a sad look.

"He has been so distance, if i ask him, he doesnt even look at me" lucifer has No idea either whats wrong with him.

"Hey hey calm down" he comes closer and hugs her. "I will talk to him" charlie just hugs back.

"Thank you dad" she breaks away with a smile.

"Sooo you and alastor got closer?" She asks happily and yea they did? I mean the deal made them a little closer bit before the deal they were already having some- nights together.

"Yea ig-.." lucifer scratches the back of his head, looking away with a small smile. He couldnt see how bright charlies smile was, but he could feel it.

"Thats so great dad!" Lucifer scoffs and smiles more thinking about alastor and him. It really is great..

He looks at Charlie who did not stood infront of him anymore but behidn him, holding the alastor duck. Lucifer blushes slightly.

"So close u even made him a duck! How cute of you!" Lucifer laughs nervously. Yea- so close he made a duck of alastor--.

"Oh and since we got 2 new people here in the hotel, we want to continue playing yk to get closer since it helped u and alastor already i thought about alastor being with vox or his dad in a group" wait what? Alastor and him wont be a 'duo' anymore? Instead he will be with either vox and his dad?! Na ah!

"A- but yk vox and alastor understand eachother better then me and him!" Charlie thinks but then smiles again.

"Yes ur right soo alastor and his father with vox and you!" Now this is NOT what lucifer wanted. He frowns.