11. Identities uncovered

˚☆⋆。˚ ✩⧗⧗⧗˚✩ ⋆。☆˚

Natasha's POV:

All night, Natasha had been pondering over what to do with the newfound information, that their widow, their lead subjects for the past two years was the girl she'd been texting for roughly 2 weeks now. The girl she'd grown fond off and whom she began viewing as the daughter she was never gonna have.

Whether it was the similarities between the two or simply because Saylor trusted her enough, she didnt know. She only knew that she'd never felt like that with anyone before.

With a sigh, she pulled out her phone. Natasha knew that she had to confront Saylor, she just didn't quite know how. This was harder than she thought I'd be.

Saylor Grey (Popcorn🍿)

Kid

There's something we need to talk about...

I need to ask you something, cmon

Hey, this is serious, quit ignoring my messages

-----˚☆⋆。˚ ✩⧗⧗⧗˚✩ ⋆。☆˚ -----

Natasha began getting annoyed, yet a little bit of worry began fogging her mind. What if she was genuinely hurt or in trouble? What if the red room was after her?

She knew that Saylor seemed to have had nightmares for quite some time, still, Nat couldn't be sure that had anything to do with the red room.

The redhead began pacing through the room, her frustration growing. Why did she get attached in the first place? She was Natasha Romanoff, for fucks sake, she normally never trusted so blindly!

It was that moment that she decided she had enough. She was gonna talk to the girl, whether or not she liked it. An idea struck her mind.

Saylor Grey (Popcorn🍿)

Saylor I know it's you.

You're the widow.

----˚☆⋆。˚ ✩⧗⧗⧗˚✩ ⋆。☆˚-----

Saylors POV:

After the incident last night, Juliette ordered Saylor to bed with some camomile tea and melatonin gummies to get her to sleep. This worked surprisingly well ... up until this morning, when she had yet another memory flashback.

So now, she sat upright in her bed, staring at the wall ahead, ignoring the binging of her phone. It couldn't be that important, or the person would call. That's what she told herself at least.

She genuinely didn't wanna interact with anyone at the moment, fearing it would just impact her state of mind even more. The more she thought about it though, the more she considered to just disappear for a while.

,,My god, Saylor just look at your phone already or kill the noise, you're driving me insane"

Jules groaned from the mattress on the floor. Right, Juliette had decided it was best to sleep right beside her best friend on the floor, incase something happened.