4. Girl with the magic thingy

˚☆⋆。˚ ✩⧗⧗⧗˚✩ ⋆。☆˚

Natashas POV

Popcorn🍿

*Popcorn

Yea no, waiting for my friend to come back so I can ask her for corn on the cob😃🌽

Hello??

Corn on the cob??

Yo, you listening to your team mates now🥲🥲

I'm offended :((

Alr then🥲🌽

----˚☆⋆。˚ ✩⧗⧗⧗˚✩ ⋆。☆˚ ----

Natasha smiled as she saw the new messages from her newfound friend. There was something about her that made her immediately like the girl whom she now referred to as "Popcorn".

,,Nat"

Clint tried getting her attention, without success. The redhead was completely sunken into her thoughts.

,,Natasha, Hey, Earth to Natasha Romanoff, this is Clint Barton speaking. Can you hear me?"

No reaction. The woman in question either seemed to ignore him, or genuinely didn't hear him as she typed out the next message.

Finally, the archer got up and peeked over her shoulder, which finally made her realise he was there. Before he could get a good look, the redhead slipped the phone into her back pocket, now maintaining eye contact with her best friend.

,,Are you deaf?"

He asked, an eyebrow raised, arms crossed and a slightly amused look on his face. Nat matched his energy with ease, copying his arm placement.

,,I don't know what you mean"

She responded, slightly pursing her lips. If she was honest, the redhead wasn't sure if she should tell her best friend about "Popcorn" just yet. Something told her that there was a lot more to find out about her and she didn't want to risk breaking the trust they'd already built by introducing another person.

,,Nat, you've been looking at your phone the entire time. Texting Steve "He's just a friend" Rogers again?"

Clint smirked, sinking into the chair next to her. Natasha rolled her eyes.

While it was true that Steve and her had been casually seeing each other, she wasn't really ready to make anything official yet. After all, the two of them had only known each other for 2 years and had only started seeing each other as more than friends for around 3 months now.

,,Not this time, Clint"

She responded, her voice coming across a little colder than she would've liked it. Still, Clint could tell she was genuine by the slight smile tugging at her lips. It was simply a different kind of smile than when Natasha talked about the supersoldier.

,,A kid texted me, if you must know. Thought I was someone else"

The woman shrugged, deciding that her best friend was trustworthy enough to know about the wrong number stranger. Clint raised both eyebrows, definitely interested.

He shifted his weight, leaning his arms onto his thighs as he stared at his best friend:

,,What did they want?"

,,She needed help fixing her stab wound-"

,,Her what now!?"

Both heroes fell quiet for a second. Natasha, because she didn't like being cut across and Clint because he was simply speechless.

Before Natasha can elaborate further, yet another person burst into the room. Tony Stark.

,,Romanoff, Barton, we've got activity from the girl with the magic thingy. Get off your asses, we need to go!"

He informed, gesturing towards his tablet, where Saylor's file lit up red. The thing was, none of the avengers knew that to this point in time they had direct contact to the girl they'd been looking for, for all this time.

But now, there was no time to waste. It was go time for what they thought was the last time on the mysterious widow's case....

˚☆⋆。˚ ✩⧗⧗⧗˚✩ ⋆。☆˚

A/N: Hello hello, my beautiful people, have ya missed me? Again, its been a while, butttt, I'm still figuring out the plot (which is the reason this chapter is kinda sucky I think :,))
This is really really short too, I know, but this is practically just a filler chapter for the plot, so I could have Natty and Clint interaction and so I could get a Little more into the how the relationships are gonna be in this one (Romanogers shocker ik xD)
Anyways, I really hope you can sit though this, bc I promise it'll get interesting soon enough.
For now tho, have a great day/night, stay amazing and I'll see you around <33

Are you there? - A wrong number story || Natasha Romanoff x Teen OCOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara