chapter 71

Third person's pov:

Time does not stop for anyone...
Like this days passed, there are only three days left for their engagement..

In theses days they both are very busy. Navi is very busy in hospital and Aaryansh in busy handling the enemies, who are trying every possible way to reach him. He is not taking any step cuz he don't want any type of stress during his special day.
There's nothing more important than his love.

But today he finished his work quickly cuz they are going buy their outfit for engagement and also rings for eachother.

First he was the only one who was going to buy ring for her cuz her parents were going to bring his ring but Navi refused them saying she wants to buy by her earning.

So they are going today. He already said Atul to inform the best designer.

He came inside her apartment by spare key which he took from her recently cuz he didn't want to made her more tired.

He found her half laying on sofa and sleeping.

She is really tired. He thought

He went to her and kissed her forehead. Feeling his touch she opened her eyes.

"Hi" she said

"Hi" he smiled and again gave her a long forehead kiss.

"You are really tired" he said knowing yesterday night she could not able to sleep because of some emergency...

"Yeah a little sleepy"
"We should can.."
"No no I am fine... let's go" she immediately replied knowing very well he will actually can do it and she don't want to cancel it. It's only three days left..

She ran outside where he came after her after locking the door...

He reached near his car, she already sat there.

He entered and said "How about you sleep till we reach there?"
"Okay" he adjusted her sit and sunshade.. where she fall asleep in no time...

He started to drive. After sometime he stopped the can near a restaurant and went inside after locking the car. He brought cold coffee and some snacks for her knowing very well she will be hungry.

After some time they reached their destination so he woke up her...

"Love we reached... wake up " she woke up and looked towards him sleepily which earned a loving forehead kiss.

"Let's go " he said and she just nodded and about to open the door he stopped her and forward her the cold coffee and snacks. And came outside to open door.

She came out shipping her drink.

Atul already made arrangements so there are no one present there...

A lady came and said"please come inside"

They came another one asked "what type of dress you want sir and ma'am... traditional or.."

"Traditional" Navi replied...

"Okay ma'am"
"First we want to choose for him" Navi said "love I think.."
"No first for you"
"Okay" he said

They started to choose some kurta for him and she handed him some for try...

She sat there where he went inside to change...she was enjoying her drink, she heard
"Love is it okay?" She turned and found him adjusting his kurta.

It's the first time she saw him in kurta..her heart skip a beat..

And the first thing came in her mind is
"Hayeee" and she got lost in him..

Where Aaryansh after adjusting his kurta looked at her and found she is looking at him.
So he asked "love what happened... isn't it looking fine?"

Fine!!! seriously boy you are making my heart forget about it's duty and saying is it looking fine ????

"It's looking very good, go try the other ones"
She had some colour her mind and want to match their outfit... after some more trial she finnally found the one and said to the desiner " I like this one but I don't like these buttons " so the desiner saw her sone other buttons and she selected one and also said sone other things to change.. and finally they went towards ladies section..

Suddenly she spoke "I want a simple lehenga"
"Why??"
"Cuz my mummy going to call our relatives and my relatives are toxic-st"

"What??"

"Areey big.... bigger.... biggest...like this"
He smiled and said "forget about them . You choose what you like"

She wanted simple but looking the beautiful lehenga she selected many to try...

After that she went inside trial room
"Ansh ??"
He looked up and smiled founding her looking like a fairy but her question made him frown...

"Do you think it's revealing?"
"You like it??"
"I do"
"Are you comfortable in it??"
"I am but..."

"That matters Love . You don't have to think about others . I am for that, if someone try to make you feel uncomfortable I will make sure that person won't get any comfort in his / her entire life."

She just smiled hearing him without knowing he can do much more than that ..but surely his words make her forget about others and she tried every lehnga she had choose where he click every single picture of her in those lehnga.

Finally she found the perfect one and that designer spoke that after changing the things she told them they will delivery it.

She was going to ask about the payment but before that Aaryansh dragged her...

She stopped him and asked " Ansh why did you dragg me....I didn't even know the price"
"No need"
"Why not??"
"Cuz it's my duty to pay and before you speak something it's a ritual" he lied
"Ritual???"
"Yeah now come we should get the ring"

Happy reading 🙂🙂🙂🙃🙃🙃