difference.

Laying down on her bed .. she kept thinking about today... it was full moon night.. few stars were twinkling in the the black mysterious sky.. she sat on her bad and then checked her diary....

Her whole diary...

"I don't remember meeting him once in my life.. but ..." she paused..and then went towards the window..

"What a beautiful night...." she said and then she remembered her kiss.

Not with sehun..

With him.....

It was the first time she remembered something for so long...  she decided to write it down in her diary...

Did she wanted to remember this..

"Ohh..." she flinched as she felt one hand on her shoulders...  "oh.. you just scared me".... she said and placed her hand on her chest ..

"Sorry" sehun said.. " I didn't ment to scare you " ... he said and sat on her bed..

"Can we talk?" He asked and she nodded as yes.

**************

That fucking bastard just tied me up again... I swear ... I am gonna kill him... but first of all.. I need to free myself from here... I tried to grab a knife from table with my legs but then I gave up ... fuckk.....!!!

But then finally I hit that table and things fall off from it ... along with that knife..

I cut all the ropes and about to leave but strike!!!

Here he is ...

"Where are you going.." he said as he locked the door behind him...

"Step aside or else..."

"Or else what ... you'll scream?" He said with a cold expression....

"I won't but you'll for sure" ..... avani said as she took out her gun... well practically his gun which she stole from him... she pointed it towards hum and he again scoffed...

She shoots...

But he step aside and looks at her in disbelief...

"The heck you think you're doing.."  he said as he took a step towards her in anger.

"Don't you dare sehun.. step aside " but he didn't so she kicked him and he falls on the floor , the door unlocked and she ran away...

"Stop there" he shouted and ran towards her... as if she is going to listen...

She came outside and started her bike...

"So you're here babygirl" a guy said..

"Fuck " she cursed... she didn't expect them to be there.. that gangsters..

"Sir I told you I'll gave it back to you..." she said and she started her bike ...

But a guy grabbed her hairs and pulled it .. she screamed.. and hit him with her another hand..

"Whore... I'll show you your place " he said and he dragged her with them.. throwed her on the ground..

Her nose started bleeding...