The Reunion

The wind was rough in the little red village. People were running to get away from the soon to be storm passing through there town.

Luna was a very superstitious village. The towns people believed beast from hell roamed the earth.... people thought witches, demons, vampires, and other things from story books were real. Could thay be?? Not so sure at all

Though one man wasn't afried of such things and that was Alex. He was a tall man with short blond hair and green eyes. He wore a nice suit that was a dark blue and a flower rested in his suit pocket. In Alex hand was a letter that Will wrote

" never thought to hear from him again " he mumbled and reached over to where his face was. His fingers traced the scar that went down across his left side of his face " .... my old friend.... "

" will you speak to him? Write him back my lord? " a voice came from behind Alex and there stood a lady in a red uniform. She was part of the first battalion of the red army " or would you wish for me to fetch him? "

" I'll write to him " Alex waves his hand slowly " after all its like the old times.... though I never thought he would come to this village after he ran off to god knows where "

" are you angry with him sir? " the lady asked as she stood tall. Her blue eyes on Alex " if you wi-" she went silent when Alex tapped his finger

" no one is to bother him only I " Alex walked towards his desk as the thunder started to rumble outside " do fetch a candle, and after that you may leave "

" yes sir, though I came here to hand you this from the general "

" my father? " Alex raised an eyebrow and reached over taking the letter. He sliced it open with a knife and unfolded the paper reading it slowly. That's when a small smile showed on Alex face " it seems the war just turned in our favor~ " Alex look over at the woman " the golden king has been murdered"

.................

The stormy night passed and a new day started. Will had slipped out of his room as he went outside to get some fresh air. The cold chilly wind hit him and it was very much welcomed as he took a walk away from the church.

So many things in this village had changed and so many memories he had here started to come back.

He remembered him and Alex first time meeting and then some other meetings long before dark. When James was away and the priest knights were all drunk Will would slip away and go to where Alex was. He was always near the town hall.

Now that Will stood there it looked much smaller then it did when he was a child. Will glanced over at a rock and walks to it lifting it up to see a letter. His eyes widen as he reached down and picked it up. Will unfolded the paper and it had to be very recent because the scent of perfume was still on it.

" Dear Willy,

I've never been more surprise then I am right now. To get a letter from you is like getting a letter from God himself.... a very true blessing.

The fact you're back after so many years is shocking to me

Though, I've known James was alive since a few months ago. I can understand your fear and worry but you're a grown man now....James doesn't have power over you like he did when you were a child.

Either way, I would love to speak with you! I've moved around a little but I'm not far from this village.

Do you remember the old merchant lords mansion? I live there now! Come and see me soon

Yours, Alex "

Will couldn't believe this at all! Alex was still here! After so many years his never felt more happier then he did now. His dear friend.... Alex!