7 - Vengeance (Wilton)

I think Footletuce is getting soft on me. Since when was he afraid of having fun? Some teasing? We used to do this all the time, he's changing, I can feel it. Oh well! I don't need him for this. I go down the hall I watched Professor Walnut carry Doge into, evading whatever hall monitors I might run into. Where the hell did Professor Walnut go? Is that Doge walking over there?
     I go closer to get a better look. Trailing carefully behind Doge, and then, he appears. I stop in my tracks. He's so gorgeous.. There's a light around him, he's glowing. He radiates a beautiful, positive, and warm energy. Awww he's so kind, look at him help Doge. Such a gracious soul— wait— help Doge? WHAT IS HE DOING HELPING DOGE?
     "Do you need help?" I overhear Klicks ask.
     "Yeah, that'd be nice." Doge says.
     I watch Klicks wrap his arm around Doge, and suddenly I feel faint. A sense of utter despair fills me, until I'm brought back to my senses and it's replaced by anger and inferiority. Am I just gonna let this new guy— who's not even our age— succeed me like that? Let him take what's mine? No. I'm not gonna stand around and mope like some sad dog. I'm gonna show him.
After a moment of contemplation, I decided to walk back to class. It's better to lay low for now, so that he won't suspect anything. Can't do anything rash. Yeah, that makes sense. Then I can derive a plan with Footletuce and get Doge back harder than ever. Oh this is going to be so satisfyin— My thought is interrupted when I spot a security guard just feet away from me. Shit. I don't want a second detention this week.
     "lanaue Magicae!" I say, casting a teleportation spell to outside my class. That was close, I hope he doesn't recognize my face. I open the door to botany, staring Footletuce directly in the eye.
     "Sorry, bowel problems," I say to my teacher, still looking at Footletuce.
     "I— Okay. Can't help it I guess. Don't be late again." Says the professor.
     I smirk at Footletuce, letting him I know I won. He rolls his eyes at me. I take my seat next to  him.
     "Guess who I saw Doge talking to" I whisper
     "Who? Rayvinh?" He asks.
     "Um no. Klicks. He was walking Doge to the nurse." I respond.
     "Okay? Cool." Footletuce says, clearly uninterested. "Didn't expect that guy to make friends so quick. Why are you so obsessed with Klicks anyway?"
     "What are you talking about? I'm just saying because I was surprised. I thought he was too much of a loser to talk to Klicks." I say defensively.
     "Yeah well he kind of is. It's not 'cause Doge isn't a loser, Klicks just talks to everyone, he's nice." He says.
    "Except for me.." I grumble.
    "Huh? What does that me—" He starts to say before I interrupt him.
    "Anyway I need your help, I want to get revenge on Doge."
    "Revenge? For what?"
    "Not revenge— I said that wrong. Just like shake him a lil, rattle him up you know?"
    "This is starting to feel weird, Wilton. What's your problem with Doge? Like I thought we were just bullying the new guy— you know, for fun and all— but this, this is starting to feel personal." He looks at me, concerned.
     "What? Personal? Come on, I just want to have fun. You're making this into a big deal." I say, bitterly. "What's your deal? You used to be chill. Don't tell me... You're starting to feel sorry for him?"
     "For Doge? Of course not. I was just making sure. Of course I'll help you, you're my best friend. What do you have in mind?" Footletuce asks.
     "Well, I was hoping you could help me with that. I wanna spook him. Real hard, so he knows his place." I express.
     "Oh," He chuckles. "Well you've asked the right person. They don't call me the Prankletuce for nothing."